Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

tips for ttc

Posted by on Aug. 16, 2014 at 2:14 AM
  • 16 Replies

so ladys im soooo lost i was so sure of myself this cycle i had more signs this cycle then any of my other pg (4 total) i wasnt due for af til aug 19th but here is it aug15th and im pretty sure shes here crappiest feeling in the world i know it was only my 1st cycle of trying but i got my daughter w.o. trying just one cycle and only two acts that whole mo, that was 6 yrs ago thou iam getting older now sucha sad day for me so my long ol post is just for a simple reason 

what should i do and take to help up my chances im just about 30 in a couple weeks ???????

i had a lost when i was 19 my dd at 25 loses at 28 and 29 all my loses was very early and could have just been misreads of hpt my dr always takes so long to see that they always get hgc under 5 

any otc pills or drinks 

im going to do the tricks i did and got my dd from here on out which was 

cough meds 

vitamins 

pinicillin(  heard it esses up birth control so i was like hey maybe it will help and i got my daughter took em twice a day for a week)

by on Aug. 16, 2014 at 2:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
awaitingnumtwo
by Member on Aug. 16, 2014 at 2:17 AM

im takinf folic adcid and super b vitamins should i keep them up too or what ? im on cd number 1 so ....? thanks for any help baby dust and good luck to us all

AutumnSkies
by Bronze Member on Aug. 16, 2014 at 6:01 PM
1 mom liked this
Sorry af came and that's crazy because you had so many symptoms since 6dpo I would be upset too
Good luck next month
awaitingnumtwo
by Member on Aug. 16, 2014 at 6:33 PM
1 mom liked this

i was soooo sure of myself this month even my bf was like i feel like u are maybe it was another early loss idk  ill try again this cycle too  thank u babydust and goodluck to us all good luckQuoting AutumnSkies: Sorry af came and that's crazy because you had so many symptoms since 6dpo I would be upset too Good luck next month

awaitingnumtwo
by Member on Aug. 16, 2014 at 8:40 PM
1 mom liked this

so sad for all us this mo. is a let down praying for bfp this cycle for all of us fingers crossed

awaitingnumtwo
by Member on Aug. 16, 2014 at 8:43 PM

ok lets see when should i start the cough meds ?

i am taking folic acicd & super b vitamin pill 

should i take those two along with my 1 a day vitamin, cough meds and pinicillin ?

should i mix it up or add anything or leave anything out ?

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Aug. 16, 2014 at 10:10 PM
1 mom liked this

It can take a full year for a healthy couple under 35 to get pregnant. So more then likely you just need time. Take a prenatal vitamin and bed during your fertile cycle. I suggest reading Taking Charge of your Fertility! Good Luck hun

awaitingnumtwo
by Member on Aug. 16, 2014 at 11:59 PM

which brand is best to take ?? & yes i know time is probaly all i need just wanna be preg again and carry a healthy baby i loooved being prego fingers crossed

Quoting NoraDun:

It can take a full year for a healthy couple under 35 to get pregnant. So more then likely you just need time. Take a prenatal vitamin and bed during your fertile cycle. I suggest reading Taking Charge of your Fertility! Good Luck hun

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Aug. 17, 2014 at 9:31 AM

Any brand really is fine! I would also suggest Vitamin D and Vitamin B 12 supplements!! 

Quoting awaitingnumtwo:

which brand is best to take ?? & yes i know time is probaly all i need just wanna be preg again and carry a healthy baby i loooved being prego fingers crossed

Quoting NoraDun:

awaitingnumtwo
by Member on Aug. 17, 2014 at 4:59 PM

i take super b it has all the b vitamins should i take just b12 or super b is okay? 

awaitingnumtwo
by Member on Aug. 17, 2014 at 5:14 PM

ps i started those meds just in case and more and more im starting to think it did help my whole family haslots of kids and never has problems like a kid a yr w.o. trying hard and here iam lost and wanting more so bad i dont wanna wait anymore anybody go cheerful words for me toddler tantrum

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)