Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

devastating every time

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2014 at 1:55 AM
  • 15 Replies
3 moms liked this
Every time i take a pregnancy test its negative & breaks my heart. Every time i turn around someone is pregnant!!!! Why not me??
by on Aug. 19, 2014 at 1:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
meli0318
by on Aug. 19, 2014 at 1:59 AM
1 mom liked this
Hun hang in there I remember feeling just like you at one time 14 miscarriages later I had my miracle baby ...despite me losing his twin I had my lil luv!! It will happen be patient!
michellettc
by New Member on Aug. 19, 2014 at 2:05 AM
It is beyond hard. I found out my husband had a low sperm count & so i ordered him some fertile & still nothing. Ive been so depressed by it i cry every night im just exhausted & just so tired of the negatives bt its so hard foe me not to think ab it . I want a family of my own. Im so sorry for your losses meli0318
HopefulNik
by Nikki on Aug. 19, 2014 at 2:43 AM

I dont know how long you have been trying I have been tryin for right at 7 months and during this 7 months  2 of my friends have had babies and and 3 of my friends have gotten pregnant one with twins.....and I feel the same way...so hang in there you will have your baby soon enough....

Quoting michellettc: Every time i take a pregnancy test its negative & breaks my heart. Every time i turn around someone is pregnant!!!! Why not me??

Caseyprr
by Member on Aug. 19, 2014 at 4:50 AM
I feel your pain! 10 years ago I took one for the first time and it said YES. It didn't work our for me but I got a yes. Now after 15mths I can't get one to save my life. It's so unfair I know. I go for round 2 FET around Labor Day. Hoping something sticks. I'm getting tired of the disappointment. God had a plan, we must have faith.. Good luck

Quoting michellettc: Every time i take a pregnancy test its negative & breaks my heart. Every time i turn around someone is pregnant!!!! Why not me??
ajnreidsmama
by Jess on Aug. 19, 2014 at 8:07 AM

I understand the heartache that comes along with difficulty in TTC. Is IUI an option for you? 

mamatink7
by Franceska on Aug. 19, 2014 at 4:39 PM

we have all been there a million times. do not lose hope and faith that you will get your miracle baby. i am sorry you are having such a hard time right now. hugs and prayers for your sticky BFP very soon

shayrae14
by Member on Aug. 19, 2014 at 5:17 PM
I understand..that is exactly how I feel :( good luck!
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Aug. 19, 2014 at 5:54 PM

Hugs hun

MommyAddie
by Silver Member on Aug. 19, 2014 at 8:44 PM
1 mom liked this
I know how it is. It took 12 years for me to finally get a bfp. Every month was torture. Lots of hugs and good luck.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pukity
by Bronze Member on Aug. 19, 2014 at 9:24 PM
1 mom liked this

Feeling your pain, kind of the same here, but dont cry, dont get depressed, I know it's hard not to, but that wont help at all, try to keep positive, one day it's going to be your turn to get a BFP and have a little one, just hang in there, there's nothing better to heal a heart than smiling, singing and be positive.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)