Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

I just don't understand how we conceived so

Posted by on Aug. 20, 2014 at 3:08 AM
  • 5 Replies
FAST! I had already decided to stop ttc , this was our first month "trying" & I was really looking forward to trying longer ? Our wedding is coming up and I didn't want to be pregnant for my bridal shower which I'll probably tell my mom to cancel , she doesnt know yet , I'm waiting to confirm at the docs office in the morning , I'm sorry for.the rant but I'm just in shock I.can't sleep and really cant believe this , I guess God had other plans for us.
by on Aug. 20, 2014 at 3:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Yellow_Lileigh
by Amanda on Aug. 20, 2014 at 3:10 AM
1 mom liked this
Congrats! There are MANY women on this board who would love to have such an easy, fast TTC experience. Some have been trying for years so I would consider yourself incredibly fortunate.
bbyB10
by Member on Aug. 20, 2014 at 3:20 AM
I know thats why we started now since I'm pushing 35 (im 33) plus I still Breastfeed my 2 year old

Quoting Yellow_Lileigh: Congrats! There are MANY women on this board who would love to have such an easy, fast TTC experience. Some have been trying for years so I would consider yourself incredibly fortunate.
destiny3513
by Bronze Member on Aug. 20, 2014 at 6:23 AM
Congrats. I'm breastfeeding a toddler too and just had my first cycle so I'm hoping to become pregnant soon. Don't forget you can breastfeed while pregnant.
Rosieposie1015
by Member on Aug. 20, 2014 at 7:27 AM
I know how you feel. It took 10 months for us to conceive our first so I thought we should get started now & I might get preggo by next year. We decided to do it & less than 2 weeks later I got my BFP. I guess it was just meant to be.. I am happy because I wanted a baby & I don't mean to sound like I'm bragging or anything because I'm not. I know there are women who struggle with infertility here & I wish them all the luck.
ajnreidsmama
by Jess on Aug. 20, 2014 at 7:45 AM
1 mom liked this

Congrats. I don't think you need to cancel your bridal shower due to pregnancy though. If you don't want ot be showing maybe just move it up some.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)