Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

When should I start back taking opks??

Posted by on Aug. 22, 2014 at 1:17 PM
  • 12 Replies

I am taking my second round of Soy mid cycle. First round was 80mg,80mg,80mg,120mg,120mg. Now mid-cycle I am taking 120mg, 120mg, 120mg, 120mg, 160mg. I am not sure when I should start back taking opks. Tomorrow is my last day of Soy. I took a wondfo opk yesterday just because they came in and I wanted to try one and it was negative! Should I start testing tomorrow or wait a few days?

I did have positive opks from cd 14-cd 18 but I took them off my chart so that it wasn't confused! 

by on Aug. 22, 2014 at 1:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tiffluv81
by Tiffanie on Aug. 22, 2014 at 2:10 PM

I will say wait about 2 or 3 days after last soy.. I tried the iso and I hated the night time affects of it. UGGh.. Good luck this cycle... 

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Aug. 22, 2014 at 2:18 PM
1 mom liked this

Thansk hun! Not expecting much but I guess we shall see!! 

Quoting tiffluv81:

I will say wait about 2 or 3 days after last soy.. I tried the iso and I hated the night time affects of it. UGGh.. Good luck this cycle... 

DavonnaC
by Davonna on Aug. 23, 2014 at 3:53 PM

I don't know anything about soy :) good luck tho! 

kelly617
by Gold Member on Aug. 24, 2014 at 3:51 AM
1 mom liked this

Honestly...I would test as much as possible....I would hate for you to miss a positive that gives you a heads up for ovulation

I'm not exactly sure how soy works but with the upped doses it seems like it could kickstart ovulation pretty quick

Peterrabbit
by Bronze Member on Aug. 24, 2014 at 10:55 AM
Not sure. Hope thus is your cycle though
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Aug. 24, 2014 at 3:59 PM

Tested today

Quoting kelly617:

Honestly...I would test as much as possible....I would hate for you to miss a positive that gives you a heads up for ovulationI'm not exactly sure how soy works but with the upped doses it seems like it could kickstart ovulation pretty quick

kelly617
by Gold Member on Aug. 24, 2014 at 4:26 PM

Well the bottom one is SUPER positive!!!

Quoting NoraDun:

Tested today

Quoting kelly617:

Honestly...I would test as much as possible....I would hate for you to miss a positive that gives you a heads up for ovulationI'm not exactly sure how soy works but with the upped doses it seems like it could kickstart ovulation pretty quick

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Aug. 24, 2014 at 4:46 PM

LOL But can I trust it....now that is the question LOL

Quoting kelly617:

Quoting NoraDun:

Tested today

Quoting kelly617:

kelly617
by Gold Member on Aug. 24, 2014 at 5:52 PM

No idea
I would say yes....I've been having issues with the strips the last few months....they aren't showing positive EVER for me..but I switched to the walmart kind and I got positives like I normally would (around cd 16 or 18) and I even tried testing with the same pee on a strip and it would be WAY negative so I dunno what is wrong with the strips lately

Quoting NoraDun:

Quoting kelly617:

Quoting NoraDun:

Tested today

Quoting kelly617:

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Aug. 24, 2014 at 6:15 PM

REALLY?? this gives me such hope!!!11111

Quoting kelly617:

No ideaI would say yes....I've been having issues with the strips the last few months....they aren't showing positive EVER for me..but I switched to the walmart kind and I got positives like I normally would (around cd 16 or 18) and I even tried testing with the same pee on a strip and it would be WAY negative so I dunno what is wrong with the strips lately

Quoting NoraDun:

Quoting kelly617:

Quoting NoraDun:

Tested today

Quoting kelly617:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN