Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

When in your cycle did you get your BFP?

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2014 at 7:11 AM
  • 38 Replies
My October pregnancy I didn't test, I was 4 days late and went to the emergency room for sharp ovary pains. Well I had 3 cysts on my left ovary and a positive pregnancy test.
In April with my chemical I got my BFP at 8dpo!

When did you get your BFP? Before AF was due? After AF was due? How soon before or how long after did it take? Just curious.
by on Aug. 25, 2014 at 7:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Khooks
by Jessica on Aug. 25, 2014 at 7:17 AM
You know, I've been swearing on here about my positive at 11dpo, but I go back to that chart a lot to compare symptoms and idk if ff changed the dates or if I grossly miscalculated but it says 13dpo. So I guess I implanted late.
Dannimarie418
by Danielle on Aug. 25, 2014 at 7:36 AM
Possible! Idk how many dpo I am anymore. All I know is AF is due today but if this month is a 30 day cycle she'll be here by Wednesday. If she's not here by Wednesday I'll test again.

Quoting Khooks: You know, I've been swearing on here about my positive at 11dpo, but I go back to that chart a lot to compare symptoms and idk if ff changed the dates or if I grossly miscalculated but it says 13dpo. So I guess I implanted late.
ajnreidsmama
by Jess on Aug. 25, 2014 at 7:44 AM

The earliest I have gotten a bfp is at 13 dpo. That doesn't usually stop me from testing early though. I am 6 dpo today and thinking about testing on Friday. IDK

Pukity
by Bronze Member on Aug. 25, 2014 at 8:28 AM
1 mom liked this

its been alway after AF was due, with the last I test 5 days after AF was due.

calcalmommy
by Bronze Member on Aug. 25, 2014 at 8:44 AM
The earliest is the day after AF should've started with dd. With my boys I've had to wait til 3-5 days after AF should've come :/ good luck! My fingers are so crossed for you!
ckroch
by Member on Aug. 25, 2014 at 8:51 AM
1 mom liked this
Cd 22 on a digi. Shocked me
Dannimarie418
by Danielle on Aug. 25, 2014 at 9:35 AM
Good luck! I think I'm getting AF. She's due today. And I'm having signs of her. I had the "out" feeling for the past week

Quoting ajnreidsmama:

The earliest I have gotten a bfp is at 13 dpo. That doesn't usually stop me from testing early though. I am 6 dpo today and thinking about testing on Friday. IDK

Dannimarie418
by Danielle on Aug. 25, 2014 at 9:38 AM
Thanks but I'm pretty sure AF is coming. Got to work, she's due today. And having brown cm. that's normally my first sign.

Quoting calcalmommy: The earliest is the day after AF should've started with dd. With my boys I've had to wait til 3-5 days after AF should've come :/ good luck! My fingers are so crossed for you!
Dannimarie418
by Danielle on Aug. 25, 2014 at 9:42 AM
Wow you must've Oed pretty early

Quoting ckroch: Cd 22 on a digi. Shocked me
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Aug. 25, 2014 at 9:45 AM

#1 17 wks 

#2 6-8 wks (can't remember for sure)

#3 12dpo

#4 bfp starting at 9 dpo but I thought they were bad tests. Confirmed at 12 dpo

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)