Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

OMG!!! i cried in front of him

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2014 at 4:58 PM
  • 12 Replies

So MY BIL lives with me and my DH he comes and goes as he please and is never a bother which is great. but today he came home and we got to talking about whats been going on in. and he told me his new GF is pregnant and they haven't toget very long and i broke down crying m y DH youngest brother is about to have a baby and now his second oldest is its just not fair i do everything right and i can't get pregnant for the life of me uh so not fair. worst part is i think i made him feel bad because he knows about us trying for a baby...

sorry just needed to vent

by on Aug. 25, 2014 at 4:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Aug. 25, 2014 at 5:02 PM

I am so sorry hun :( 

LadyAmes
by Member on Aug. 25, 2014 at 7:20 PM
2 moms liked this

Hugs, I'm so sorry. For some reason when you're TTC it seems like everyone is getting pregnant. It's easy to get discouraged. Keep your head up hon and don't lose hope.

Lilacs399
by Member on Aug. 25, 2014 at 11:43 PM

i try to but every time i turn around some else is. sometimes it just feels like the world is against me:(

cleansedbyglory
by New Member on Aug. 26, 2014 at 12:08 AM

i am sorry, love....it truly does suck! <3 <3 *cyber hug*

Lilacs399
by Member on Aug. 26, 2014 at 1:01 AM

Yes it does, i'm sad but happy to one more niece and nephew tp spoil

AnotherKim
by on Aug. 26, 2014 at 11:40 PM

I can't imagine how hard that is. I'm sorry. Hope it happens for you soon.

HisUsmcWifey
by Silver Member on Aug. 26, 2014 at 11:50 PM
I'm sorry. I understand now painful and frustrating it can be. Hugs mama!
SylviaPerez
by on Aug. 26, 2014 at 11:59 PM
You should look into maca it's suppose to make you fertile also rasberry leave tea and drink prenatal vitamins with omega.. And above it all pray to God and trust in his timing., he's never wrong., have faith he will give you what you heart desires but remember worship him., praise him and beleive..he can do it..
Pukity
by Bronze Member on Aug. 27, 2014 at 5:05 PM

Im so sorry for what you are going through,  it's OK to cry, if you feel you made him feel bad, just tell him: hey I'm sorry if I made you feel bad it was not my intention, you know, you are family and sometimes this kind of things happen. hang in there, we are all on that same boat, we get discourage with every bfn, we get frustrated when we hear someone close to us is pregnant and well, I guess we just have to do all that we can and keep trying. Head up and I hope you feel better soon.

Pukity
by Bronze Member on Aug. 27, 2014 at 5:06 PM

I had no idea about the raspberry leave tea, my FIL drinks that. I'll steal some of his. 

Quoting SylviaPerez: You should look into maca it's suppose to make you fertile also rasberry leave tea and drink prenatal vitamins with omega.. And above it all pray to God and trust in his timing., he's never wrong., have faith he will give you what you heart desires but remember worship him., praise him and beleive..he can do it..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)