Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

my sister and best friend are pregnant. -_-

Posted by on Aug. 26, 2014 at 7:49 AM
  • 21 Replies
We just figured out that my sister is pregnant. She took a test and the two lines showed up within 30 seconds. She was five days late when she took it and it wasn't even with fmu. She's in denial even though she's happy about it but she wasn't trying to get pregnant. I guess her boyfriend of three years was. I told her she's deffinately pregnant. She has an appointment on Friday to confirm.
OK now this upset me because we have been trying for seven months. And she has only been having unprotected sex for a month. But her boyfriend doesn't have low sperm count like my fiance does. I'm happy I'm going to be an aunt again (my other sister has a baby) (this is this sisters first) but I'm upset and I'm sure you all can understand why.

Now this is going to piss everyone off. My best friend was with a guy for 7 months and she was apparently was having unprotected sex. I just found our yesterday is ten weeks pregnant and is getting an abortion. She says she doesn't want to have to deal with him because of the child and they just broke up. She's also denying the option of adoption because " just because he f***Ed her up!". Abortion isn't birth control I feel like I don't ever want to talk to again because every time I look at her all I can think about is the innocent baby she's going to kill. Because she was to ignorant to use protection and she in my option opinion is very stupid for aborting a child just because of her irresponsible choices. I'm really hoping she won't be able to get the abortion because she only has two weeks left. I would love to be in her and my sisters position right now, and the fact that she's getting an abortion makes me want to hurt her. I'm sure you can all understand where I'm coming from. Thanks for reading.
by on Aug. 26, 2014 at 7:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
destiny3513
by Destiny on Aug. 26, 2014 at 8:32 AM
Sorry.
MeganSB
by Bronze Member on Aug. 26, 2014 at 8:54 AM
I'm totally against abortion for any reason, always have been always will be. Now that I have been in my ttc journey I would be livid! I currently have 2dd and a step daughter my DH and I have finally been able to try again since March. And its really hard setting other pregnant women. My sister's son will be a year old on the 30th. She got pregnant with him right away(also her 4th child) and that's disheartening.....she was supposed to wait for me so we could get pregnant close together. Her responded to that was that she thought it would take longer cause she just stopped birth control. Yeah right
MrsA0625
by Gold Member on Aug. 26, 2014 at 8:58 AM
1 mom liked this
Wow! No offense you your best friend but she's selfish and stupid! To have an abortion because she's fighting with her boyfriend is a permanent thing for a temporary issue. Some people are just SO stupid!!!!
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Aug. 26, 2014 at 9:12 AM
1 mom liked this

I am 100% against abrtion, and she would no longer be a friend of mine! I can put up with a lot from my friends, but murdering the innocent I can't handle! 

ag421
by Aimee on Aug. 26, 2014 at 9:45 AM
I had a friend who had twin boys..then a year later "accidentally" got pregnant with another set of twins...guess what she did..they were about 11/12weeks;( an she took their life becuz she wasn't being careful an didn't want them;( an omg i was even more pissed when she told me after she already did it an askes her mom for money cuz of bills...she used her moms money to pay for the abortion...(mom had no idea she was pregnant again) im no longer her friend;( it was just terrible..
HisUsmcWifey
by Silver Member on Aug. 26, 2014 at 10:34 AM
I'm pro choice but using abortion as birth control or because she doesn't want to "deal" with a baby is just stupid.
pinkangel8369
by Anna on Aug. 26, 2014 at 10:35 AM
I'm so sorry sweetheart but I am completely against abortion. I would no longer speak to this :) person first because she was selfish and not using protection in the beginning and then because she's an idiot for even considering this because of arguing with her baby's father, it disgust me when people are that selfish. But I will keep my fingers crossed that you get that BFP soon.
pinkangel8369
by Anna on Aug. 26, 2014 at 10:36 AM
That damn smile face isn't supposed to be there
Nuggit222
by Chrissie on Aug. 26, 2014 at 11:08 AM

Abortion does not sit well with me and for her to do that is so irresponsible and just sickening. Hopefully she gets some sense! But yeah I can understand why you are so bothered by this, here you are trying so hard to make a baby and she just wants to throw her baby away, so sad.

Becky.Mom.of.2
by Becky on Aug. 26, 2014 at 12:00 PM
What a tough situation. I would find it hard to be friends with someone who uses abortion just because she doesn't want to deal with the dad. Ugh :(
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN