Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

I did something stupid without thinking :(

Posted by on Aug. 26, 2014 at 9:10 AM
  • 8 Replies

I had a alcoholic beverage last night before bed. It was just one, but it was 8 % alcohol. When I woke up my temp was super high. (From the alcohol I am sure) But it makes my chart look so promising! WHY did I do it, I am hoping I O soon but I am pretty sure it wasn't yesterday so my temp looks great but isn't related to O...GRRRR Now I am just annoyed with myself!

by on Aug. 26, 2014 at 9:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
ARClay
by Alyssa on Aug. 26, 2014 at 9:58 AM
You can always discard it if the temps come back down. Mine always go up about a half degree after drinking. Even with just a couple.
LadyAmes
by on Aug. 26, 2014 at 9:59 AM

Don't be annoyed... just take it one day at a time. Maybe you let yourself relax a little and that's a good thing. :) We're all so stressed about TTC... taking a deep breath and having a drink or relaxing or whatever, maybe you need that. So don't be so hard on yourself. One day at a time :)

LovingMomma1202
by Frannie on Aug. 26, 2014 at 10:38 PM
One isn't bad.. I'd be more worried if it were 3 or 4.. And at 8% alcohol that's not bad either.. Don't beat yourself up.. Just relax and go with the flow.. I had a few sips of wine tonight too..
Emycf
by Member on Aug. 26, 2014 at 11:28 PM
1 mom liked this
I had some wine this evening. Wish I'd had more, honestly. It was just enough to be a tease. It's okay to let yourself relax a bit.
HopefulNik
by Nikki on Aug. 27, 2014 at 1:37 AM
1 mom liked this

Just relax. I'm sure it will be fine. We all tell each other just relax and it will happen but as soon as we relax we beat ourselves up thinking just because we did one small thing different it will mess everything else up. As long as you keep temping Im sure you will see your true O date if that wasnt it.

tiffluv81
by Tiffanie on Aug. 27, 2014 at 12:11 PM

well I have had a daiquiri everyday since the beginning of the month. I sure hate it but i love it too. lol So much stress on me right now, and this could be a big reason why I am still not pregnant. I seem to get stressed much more each month. So I guess again I need to step away for about 2 months.

lockedtite
by Silver Member on Aug. 27, 2014 at 12:44 PM
I think your ok mamma... I wouldn't stress yourself about it...
Pukity
by Bronze Member on Aug. 27, 2014 at 1:04 PM

Don't be so hard on you,  I read that you can disregard a temp. you'll be fine. just try to relax. Hugs.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN