Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Shift focus-less stress (just a thought)

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2014 at 3:10 AM
  • 4 Replies

So school started this week and I have a full schedule. I am taking 5 classes and go four nights a week. I am hoping with something else to focus on like homework and deadlines I wont stress as much about baby making and it will allow it to happen since Ive read somewhere that stress plays a factor in not implanting.

I am currently on CD 7(as of midnight) and will begin testing with my clearblue advanced digital ovulation tests in the morning right after I temp. So I think I have eliminated a few stressors.

by on Aug. 28, 2014 at 3:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
stephyjj
by stephy on Aug. 28, 2014 at 1:41 PM

hope it all works out for yall. we going to be super busy as well. My wife starts 3 classes next week, i start my new job working from home and then soon it will be peak season at her job and will be working lots of overtime. just looking forward to iui!!

HopefulNik
by Nikki on Aug. 28, 2014 at 2:52 PM

I am hoping that it works out this cycle as well... Since you are doing IUI are you goin to the doctor ? We are just doing IVI for now unless something occurs that we have to seek further treatment or methods.

Quoting stephyjj:

hope it all works out for yall. we going to be super busy as well. My wife starts 3 classes next week, i start my new job working from home and then soon it will be peak season at her job and will be working lots of overtime. just looking forward to iui!!

stephyjj
by stephy on Aug. 28, 2014 at 3:46 PM

Yeah we are looking into different fertility clinics in our area. and we have a free seminar oct 25th and then we get a free new patient consult. but researching success rates and all the good stuff. i will be doing ivi in december but with her being 34 we have to be more agressive.!

Quoting HopefulNik:

I am hoping that it works out this cycle as well... Since you are doing IUI are you goin to the doctor ? We are just doing IVI for now unless something occurs that we have to seek further treatment or methods.

Quoting stephyjj:

HopefulNik
by Nikki on Aug. 28, 2014 at 3:59 PM

Oh So you both are TTCing? That is awesome. Yes research, research, research make sure you both are getting the best possbile care during this time. I have read a lot stories where some doctors wouldnt help til this was done or that was done. Remember your doctor is working for you so use him/her to the fullest advantage.

Quoting stephyjj:

Yeah we are looking into different fertility clinics in our area. and we have a free seminar oct 25th and then we get a free new patient consult. but researching success rates and all the good stuff. i will be doing ivi in december but with her being 34 we have to be more agressive.!

Quoting HopefulNik:

Quoting stephyjj:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN