Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Wasnt going to test but...update frer!

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2014 at 5:44 AM
  • 12 Replies
My lutael phase is 12 days and today is 11 dpo and told myself I was at least going to wait until I missed my period but my temp dropped a little at 9dpo as if implantation was occuring plus I had a ton of cramping...then it shot up higher than it has in any of my cycles yesterday. So I woke up to temp at 4am like every morning and I had to pee so I decided what the heck and did a walmart test. Picked it up 3 min later and there was already a second line! Kicking myself in the rear for dumping my urine because I have a frer too and would've loved to take that right then and there. I have never got a positive this early, last pregnancy it was 18dpo. Ill try to load a couple pics of my test but my camera is very crappy so its hard to see. In person its light pink though and half awake fiance saw it too so I know I'm not crazy hehehehe. Ugh of course my phone is failing me..ill try to post pics in the comments.
Ok lol I couldn't hold my pee long...got maybe 2.5 hours of tossing and turning bc even though I haven't drank anything since yesterday I felt huge need to urinate. So just took frer and not even a minute after the second line was already there. Its a very obvious bfp so not gonna bother posting a pic. Wow guys....I'm pregnant!
by on Aug. 28, 2014 at 5:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dbates86
by Member on Aug. 28, 2014 at 5:46 AM

Here it is
dbates86
by Member on Aug. 28, 2014 at 5:49 AM

Here's 2nd pic...gonna hold pee and take frer after like 6 hours
Dannimarie418
by Danielle on Aug. 28, 2014 at 6:12 AM
It's blurry and I still see the second line. Congrats!
bubbles072013
by Sammi on Aug. 28, 2014 at 6:16 AM

I see it in the 2nd pic........congrats 

dbates86
by Member on Aug. 28, 2014 at 6:16 AM
Thanks...my phone is terrible...its actually being held together by a rubberband these days haha. I can't believe its positive. We were out of town so last time we bd before ovulation was 4 days prior. I know sperm can live up to 5 days but I figured it just wouldn't happen.

Quoting Dannimarie418: It's blurry and I still see the second line. Congrats!
Dannimarie418
by Danielle on Aug. 28, 2014 at 6:18 AM
That's what happened to me in April. I bded 1 time before O and it was like 3 days before. And I got a BFP. I was shocked

Quoting dbates86: Thanks...my phone is terrible...its actually being held together by a rubberband these days haha. I can't believe its positive. We were out of town so last time we bd before ovulation was 4 days prior. I know sperm can live up to 5 days but I figured it just wouldn't happen.

calcalmommy
by Bronze Member on Aug. 28, 2014 at 7:17 AM
Wow you give me hope! Dh was gone during positive opk so we bd'ed two days prior & I'm not hopeful, but your post is encouraging! Congrats!!

Quoting dbates86: Thanks...my phone is terrible...its actually being held together by a rubberband these days haha. I can't believe its positive. We were out of town so last time we bd before ovulation was 4 days prior. I know sperm can live up to 5 days but I figured it just wouldn't happen.

Arjpc
by Bronze Member on Aug. 28, 2014 at 7:29 AM
I think I see it but it's so blurry.
dbates86
by Member on Aug. 28, 2014 at 8:05 AM
3 moms liked this

Frer
Ashchole
by Member on Aug. 28, 2014 at 8:16 AM
I def see 2! So happy for you. Congrats
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN