Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Implantation bleeding

Posted by on Sep. 1, 2014 at 8:10 AM
  • 5 Replies
Can anyone tell me how there implantation bleeding was? Length, how much, color, when to take a test. Please & thank you!
by on Sep. 1, 2014 at 8:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Pukity
by Silver Member on Sep. 1, 2014 at 10:25 AM

it usually happens at 6 to 12 dpo and it looks light red spotting, last thursday and friday just light bleeding I was about 8 dpo so I thought it was AF but it was too short. Im still waiting some time to test and find out. I have never had IB but someone who did told me she  had some spotting like the one you might have at the end of AF. and she was 10dpo and it was only one day, for a short period, not the whole day spotting.  I hope this helps, good luck hun

April-28
by New Member on Sep. 1, 2014 at 10:57 AM

Mobile Photo

Thank you very much! Mine started Friday but only like once a day when I wipe.. A little tmi but this is what it looks like. A little background too on myself.. I wanna see what you personally think.

I just had my daughter in May. I'm strictly formula feeding never bf. I'm 14 weeks pp and still no cycle. Like I said earlier it started Friday and like once a day only when I wipe. My periods before labor were super heavy flow & dark red. I've never had spotting before besides when I was pregnant with my daughter.

Quoting Pukity:

it usually happens at 6 to 12 dpo and it looks light red spotting, last thursday and friday just light bleeding I was about 8 dpo so I thought it was AF but it was too short. Im still waiting some time to test and find out. I have never had IB but someone who did told me she  had some spotting like the one you might have at the end of AF. and she was 10dpo and it was only one day, for a short period, not the whole day spotting.  I hope this helps, good luck hun

MommyAddie
by Silver Member on Sep. 1, 2014 at 11:01 AM
1 mom liked this
Light pink, watery and only when I wiped. Lasted like 2 days and happened about 4 days before I missed my period.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pukity
by Silver Member on Sep. 1, 2014 at 11:12 AM

that might be, according to my friend, she had actual spots on her underwear too, beside when she wiped. unless it's a sign that your AF might be close. my suggestion will be to take hpt tomorrow or on wednesday, if it's negative then might be AF that wants to come.

Quoting April-28:

Mobile Photo

Thank you very much! Mine started Friday but only like once a day when I wipe.. A little tmi but this is what it looks like. A little background too on myself.. I wanna see what you personally think. I just had my daughter in May. I'm strictly formula feeding never bf. I'm 14 weeks pp and still no cycle. Like I said earlier it started Friday and like once a day only when I wipe. My periods before labor were super heavy flow & dark red. I've never had spotting before besides when I was pregnant with my daughter.
Quoting Pukity:

HisUsmcWifey
by Silver Member on Sep. 1, 2014 at 3:21 PM
I had one small spot of pink for a few hours and that was it. I got my BFP two days later.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN