Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My morning start

Posted by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 7:41 AM
  • 1 Replies
1 mom liked this

I just wanted to let you ladies know this is how i start my day lol. As my son is getting ready for school i get my coffee and jump on here praying for you guys that i see some BFP to celebrate. My husband was not on board at first to try again but now with our first BFN which he did fully try with me he is now talking about when we get pregnant and planning with me. We are house shopping also so we have been a bit stressed trying not to be but i start here just to see whats going on and it helps start my day off right. Just thought i would share:)

by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 7:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
MeganSB
by Megan on Sep. 23, 2014 at 7:59 AM
Hehe..this is how I start my morning.
My alarm wakes me up at 6:30am, I push snooze till it says 6:45am. Roll out of bed and head to the bathroom to take an opk (which have looked positive since cd8). Make a cup of coffee. Get my youngest breakfast make her lunch as well as my oldests lunch. Then we wait for her bus @7:30am. As soon as she leaves I wake up my oldest and get a second cup of coffee lol while making her breakfast. Then we wait for her bus @8:40am....then I get to relax for a bit before doing household crap.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)