Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Your ttc journey stories (iui)

Posted by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 7:47 AM
  • 4 Replies
I'm in my 2ww and need some inspiration to get me through these next few days! All stories welcome :)
by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 7:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
tryingfor7
by Amber on Sep. 23, 2014 at 8:08 AM
Several yrs and a devastating loss. We did medicated IUIs. Dh sperm was bad and my cervix was scarred badly. We were scheduled for IVF in august. We had less than 1% chance of conceiving naturally. After thousands of dollars and tons of heartbreak we found out we were pregnant NATURALLY on July 31st!
Our true miracle. Dr couldn't believe it! I'm now nearly 12w pregnant!!:)
shopper4
by Bronze Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 8:29 AM
1 mom liked this
Wow if this isn't inspiration I don't know what is. It's just amazing how much money and time go into the process. That is incredible that you got pregnant on your own!!!! Congrats and I hope you are feeling amazing you really deserve it!! Enjoy every second and I hope I have a great story to share soon, as of now who knows :)

Quoting tryingfor7: Several yrs and a devastating loss. We did medicated IUIs. Dh sperm was bad and my cervix was scarred badly. We were scheduled for IVF in august. We had less than 1% chance of conceiving naturally. After thousands of dollars and tons of heartbreak we found out we were pregnant NATURALLY on July 31st!
shopper4
by Bronze Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 8:29 AM
Wow if this isn't inspiration I don't know what is. It's just amazing how much money and time go into the process. That is incredible that you got pregnant on your own!!!! Congrats and I hope you are feeling amazing you really deserve it!! Enjoy every second and I hope I have a great story to share soon, as of now who knows :)

Quoting tryingfor7: Several yrs and a devastating loss. We did medicated IUIs. Dh sperm was bad and my cervix was scarred badly. We were scheduled for IVF in august. We had less than 1% chance of conceiving naturally. After thousands of dollars and tons of heartbreak we found out we were pregnant NATURALLY on July 31st!
hypnautica
by Jennifer on Sep. 23, 2014 at 2:38 PM

I sadly dont have an inspirational story but wanted to say good luck :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)