Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I think I'm out... :(

Posted by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 10:19 AM
  • 11 Replies
It's CD33 and I got a BFN today. My last cycle was 38 days long so if I was pregnant it would be showing up by now. Ugh, TTC while breastfeeding is really frustrating.
by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 10:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
destiny3513
by Destiny on Sep. 23, 2014 at 10:28 AM
I agree. I'm CD 40. :( hoping I ovulate next month....if af ever comes.
marissabrookee
by Gold Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 10:30 AM
1 mom liked this
I could have sworn I ovulated. I really don't wanna be pregnant in July or August but I guess beggars can't be choosers huh.

Quoting destiny3513: I agree. I'm CD 40. :( hoping I ovulate next month....if af ever comes.
Arjpc
by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 11:10 AM
I'm still breastfeeding and got my bfp after a few months of trying. It will happen for you!
marissabrookee
by Gold Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 11:23 AM

Yeah I'm sure my cycles are just out of whack, how old was your baby when you started TTC? and when did you get your period back while breastfeeding?

Quoting Arjpc: I'm still breastfeeding and got my bfp after a few months of trying. It will happen for you!

mrscamplan
by Bronze Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 11:24 AM

Your not out until the witch shows her ugly red face!!!!! good luck to you!

marissabrookee
by Gold Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 11:28 AM
you are right, it's just discouraging :(

Quoting mrscamplan:

mrscamplan
by Bronze Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 11:37 AM

I know girl Trust me I definitely know. I just made a giant post all a huge rant obout how im feeling because sometimes I need to take time from being happy for everyone else and address the fact that im feely crappy. Sometimes ranting and being a total B just feels good and is needed. lol. Im definitely discouraged right along with you, try to keep your head up (easier said then done) I know. If I took my own advice sometimes I think I would be golden lol

Quoting marissabrookee: you are right, it's just discouraging :(
Quoting mrscamplan:

Lindsay
Arjpc
by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 12:03 PM
She was 8 months old when we started trying. My period came back around the same time since she stopped nursing at night around that time.

Quoting marissabrookee:

Yeah I'm sure my cycles are just out of whack, how old was your baby when you started TTC? and when did you get your period back while breastfeeding?

Quoting Arjpc: I'm still breastfeeding and got my bfp after a few months of trying. It will happen for you!

tluvsd2
by TONI on Sep. 23, 2014 at 12:20 PM
1 mom liked this
U R STILL EARLY SWEETY DON'T GIVE UP YET IV SEEN MANY THINGS HAPPEN ON HERE!:) FX!!!!I HOPE U GET YOUR BFP SOON :)
kelly617
by Platinum Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 12:22 PM
1 mom liked this

I totally agree...I really really don't want to be huge pregnant in the summer so I'm really really really hoping for a BFP this month so the baby is due in june

And you are NOT out until af shows...with my last I was 3 days late before I got a positive because it took so long to implant...they actually had to change my due date because the date based on LMP was so off

FX for a lazy egg :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)