Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Seriously!!

Posted by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 1:07 PM
  • 9 Replies

4 days late and still no postive HPT. getting very discouraged. My boobs just started getting insanley sore. ive had other symptoms, but ugh :( i was using tests off of amazon, i guess i am going to go to the dollar store and get me a cheapie and see what happens.

bummed_outsimple frown

by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 1:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
calcalmommy
by Bronze Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 1:14 PM
1 mom liked this
I didn't get a positive til AF was 5 days late, good luck!!
JessLTerry
by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 1:29 PM

Thank you! i am so worried about it, im afraid my body is tricking me, but i seriously have no other reason it could be late...ugh i hope this is it !

Quoting calcalmommy: I didn't get a positive til AF was 5 days late, good luck!!

Icequeen2014
by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 1:47 PM
If you still don't get af in a couple days bring out the big guns and get an frpt
JessLTerry
by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 1:55 PM

ohkay thank you. :)

Quoting Icequeen2014: If you still don't get af in a couple days bring out the big guns and get an frpt

reedplus2
by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 2:32 PM
1 mom liked this

I tested 2 days ago at 12dpo and BFN. AF is due today but at 3pm, so far is a no show. I'm right there with ya. I have 2 tests...one I will take today and the next on Wednesday. We shall see what happens. Keep your chin up, it happens sometimes. HUGS and know that you're not alone in this!!!

JessLTerry
by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 3:04 PM

GOOD LUCK! i know it so frustrating, but somehow i knew if i was going to get pregnant, i would be the type where it wouldnt show up till i was way late on my period.

Quoting reedplus2:

I tested 2 days ago at 12dpo and BFN. AF is due today but at 3pm, so far is a no show. I'm right there with ya. I have 2 tests...one I will take today and the next on Wednesday. We shall see what happens. Keep your chin up, it happens sometimes. HUGS and know that you're not alone in this!!!

reedplus2
by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 3:11 PM

I'm in the same boat. Just took one of the tests I mentioned. Yep, another BFN. I don't get it either though...I have had so many symptoms and no real cm to speak of other than kinda watery. Cervix is high and soft..no cramps or anything af related and Its way past the time I would normally get af. It's weird. I still believe in my heart that I am preggo because it just feels that way but still BFN aren't helping. I hope it is a BFP soon or at least give me my af. Geez lol. Good luck to you too....the frustrations are circling for sure!

Quoting JessLTerry:

GOOD LUCK! i know it so frustrating, but somehow i knew if i was going to get pregnant, i would be the type where it wouldnt show up till i was way late on my period.

Quoting reedplus2:

JessLTerry
by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 3:30 PM

i know thats all im asking! just give me one or the other lol! so the insanity can end! i hate not having my period and not getting an answer other than BFN! its horrible! ugh , hopefully we will get our BFP soon though!!

Quoting reedplus2:

I'm in the same boat. Just took one of the tests I mentioned. Yep, another BFN. I don't get it either though...I have had so many symptoms and no real cm to speak of other than kinda watery. Cervix is high and soft..no cramps or anything af related and Its way past the time I would normally get af. It's weird. I still believe in my heart that I am preggo because it just feels that way but still BFN aren't helping. I hope it is a BFP soon or at least give me my af. Geez lol. Good luck to you too....the frustrations are circling for sure!

Quoting JessLTerry:

Quoting reedplus2:

Abi_10
by Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 4:31 PM
1 mom liked this
Hang in there!! Hope you get your BFP this week!!
AF is due today too and still hasn't show up but haven't taken any tests since Saturday. I don't want to get disappointed.
GL
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)