Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is there a TTC while breastfeeding group?

Posted by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 3:38 PM
  • 5 Replies
I can't find one.
by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 3:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
tlparker004
by Bronze Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 4:08 PM
1 mom liked this
Idk, but if it helps my sis bf her dd and her period finally came in October. She was pregnant in November :)
Arjpc
by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 4:33 PM
1 mom liked this
I am currently breastfeeding and just got pregnant. My daughter will be 1 next week.
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 5:13 PM

Nope but lots of us here are nursing and ttc. Same in the Bfing group. I have been TTC since my son was born with no luck. For me BF is not suppressing O. So its aggravating!

dragonflydeanne
by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 5:44 PM
Thanks ladies! I felt differently last month and my nipples were extremely sensitive so I took an opk randomly even though I hadn't had my 1st af yet. I got af 8 or 9 days later which I read can be normal in the beginning and obviously wouldn't have given enough time for implantation even if an egg was fertilized. Since af I've been using opk's again and have had 3 positives in this one cycle. The last time was from the 19th-21st with it being the darkest and backed up by a clearblue on the 20th. The night of the 21st there was no line at all. I just took one again today and the lines are so close it looks positive again. I think the breastfeeding is definitely causing my egg to have issues releasing. Anyone else experiencing this- so many +opk's in one cycle? I'm on cd42.
dragonflydeanne
by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 5:46 PM
That stinks but at least you're getting more chances with actually o'ing. ☺

Quoting NoraDun:

Nope but lots of us here are nursing and ttc. Same in the Bfing group. I have been TTC since my son was born with no luck. For me BF is not suppressing O. So its aggravating!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)