Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Opk pos for 2nd time this month? Wtf?

Posted by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 6:45 PM
  • 8 Replies

Mobile Photo

Ok I'm on cycle day 12 and pos opk!

I had pos opk on cycle day 6&7 and then 8 neg and then spotted for 4 days light only when wipe!
Now cycle day 12 another pos opk!
Wtf! How could this happen 2 times in a month? Could I be pregnant already? Never had the spotting before , and I know u can get pos opk when preg! Any advice??
by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 6:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
MeganSB
by Megan on Sep. 23, 2014 at 7:08 PM

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Same thing happened to me. Cd8 starting from left to cd17. Cd11 is positive Then negatives till cd17. Yesterday was just add positive. The second single pic is from this morning very positive Then I took another this afternoon and its still positive...
Tj4babies
by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 7:10 PM
Did u try a hpt yet?

Quoting MeganSB:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Same thing happened to me. Cd8 starting from left to cd17. Cd11 is positive Then negatives till cd17. Yesterday was just add positive. The second single pic is from this morning very positive Then I took another this afternoon and its still positive...
MeganSB
by Megan on Sep. 23, 2014 at 7:31 PM
I have been thinking the same thing though, so I got a cheap test to take in the morning...even though it's probably negative. This is the first month this had happened to me. What about you?
Tj4babies
by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 7:42 PM
This is the first time it happened to me too!
But when I got the pos on cycle day 6&7 and then neg day 8 on day 8 I had pinkish spotting one time that day - and then one time day 9&10 also , and I never spot in between! Last time I spotted I was preg back in jan but ended in mc 6w :(
Idk I'm so confused I hate the waiting game :/

Quoting MeganSB: I have been thinking the same thing though, so I got a cheap test to take in the morning...even though it's probably negative. This is the first month this had happened to me. What about you?
Tj4babies
by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 7:44 PM
What cycle day r u? 17?
krystalgem85
by Krystal on Sep. 23, 2014 at 7:48 PM
This is my first month opk so do you always test after first positive?
Tj4babies
by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 7:51 PM
I tested 3 days in a row to see when the surge stopped! I guess u only need to test once when u get a pos! But now I'm 2 pos a week separate ! So idk
MeganSB
by Megan on Sep. 23, 2014 at 8:48 PM
Lucky! That's a good sign for you, I didn't spot :(

Quoting Tj4babies: This is the first time it happened to me too!
But when I got the pos on cycle day 6&7 and then neg day 8 on day 8 I had pinkish spotting one time that day - and then one time day 9&10 also , and I never spot in between! Last time I spotted I was preg back in jan but ended in mc 6w :(
Idk I'm so confused I hate the waiting game :/

Quoting MeganSB: I have been thinking the same thing though, so I got a cheap test to take in the morning...even though it's probably negative. This is the first month this had happened to me. What about you?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)