Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HCG trigger...Ever think about...

Posted by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 9:26 PM
  • 7 Replies
taking a pee test just so for once it will say PREGNANT instead of all those boring not pregnant ones? This is my second HCG trigger and the second time I'm thinking about doing it just for kicks! Anyone else?
by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 9:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
tlparker004
by Bronze Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 11:06 PM
1 mom liked this
Haven't taken the trigger yet but I probably would lol
ARClay
by Alyssa on Sep. 24, 2014 at 5:06 PM
1 mom liked this
I have. The night I took the trigger lol
Lilacs399
by on Sep. 24, 2014 at 5:10 PM
2 moms liked this

i'm geeting the trigger next month for the first time i heard you can get a positive test but did'nt think it was real.... That would be a great april fools trick tho lol

sadandhopeful
by on Sep. 25, 2014 at 8:38 PM
1 mom liked this

I am new to this but I just had my first trigger shot last month and considered doing the same thing.  I have looked at so many negative pregnancy tests that I can't even imagine what it must feel like to look at the test and smile back at it.  I say go for it.  That way you will be rpepared for it when it works.

blessbest
by KristinMom on Sep. 25, 2014 at 10:19 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes back in July, I did it in my sch restroom, surprisingly twas a strong bfp, even dh didn't believe it when I showed him at home..gudluck hun

Quoting JP1153: taking a pee test just so for once it will say PREGNANT instead of all those boring not pregnant ones? This is my second HCG trigger and the second time I'm thinking about doing it just for kicks! Anyone else?
JP1153
by Member on Oct. 2, 2014 at 9:35 PM

I didn't do it...... I didn't want to jinx it, I'm too superstitious. ugh..... coulda shoulda woulda

ladybug999111
by on Nov. 1, 2014 at 6:11 PM
This is my 1st month using it & I feel like I should be preggo at points of the day but idk... Waiting till Pms is due to test.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)