Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you prefer single or twins??

Posted by on Sep. 24, 2014 at 11:46 AM
  • 36 Replies

With all honesty, if you will get pregnant... Do you prefer having twins or single?? 
by on Sep. 24, 2014 at 11:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MommyAddie
by Gold Member on Sep. 24, 2014 at 11:50 AM
Singles. I have twins (my oldest kids) and it was kind of hard in some unexpected ways. It was easier to bond with my single babies.
Littlekathryn
by on Sep. 24, 2014 at 11:52 AM

BUMP!

Littlekathryn
by on Sep. 24, 2014 at 11:53 AM

Thank you 

Quoting MommyAddie: Singles. I have twins (my oldest kids) and it was kind of hard in some unexpected ways. It was easier to bond with my single babies.

gertrude_shea
by Bronze Member on Sep. 24, 2014 at 11:56 AM
I have 2 singletons and i would be overjoyed if i ended up with twins! But i dont think it would ever happen because there is no twins on either side of either of our families
Raynas_mommy
by Member on Sep. 24, 2014 at 12:00 PM
I only have a single, waiting to see if I get pregnant this cycle maybe will be twins since it run on my fiance side.
SkellyBird
by Member on Sep. 24, 2014 at 12:01 PM
2 moms liked this

Single.. my best friend has triplets and I don't know how she even gets the chance to poop

Bajanmama
by on Sep. 24, 2014 at 12:12 PM

I've had twins and I think a single baby would get more attention, I would be able to be more relaxed and enjoy motherhood more, and feel less drained nursing them, lol. Plus there's not much room here. But I would feel blessed either way.

ambcortez
by on Sep. 24, 2014 at 12:18 PM

I've never had twins, so I'm not sure.

kelly617
by Platinum Member on Sep. 24, 2014 at 12:31 PM

I would be so happy with either
If we had twins we would be done...so on one hand that would be kinda nice not being pregnant again...but I"m sure I would miss it and I know twin pregnancies can be hard

Its def a possibility, it runs on my mother's side....Grandmother had a set, great grand mother had at least one set and my cousin (mom's sister's kid) just had twins a few years ago

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Sep. 24, 2014 at 12:38 PM

I have always wanted twins! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)