Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Negative nancy

Posted by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 1:15 AM
  • 5 Replies
Yup, I'm kinda being one today. My af came today... 4 dang days early, which never happens to me. I'm usually spot on, or a day off max. On top of that, it had to happen mid day, with new panties on :/ gah... Now I'm supposedly to o in 10 days, which means I missed my o last time. This is getting too complicated :/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 1:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Khooks
by Jessica on Oct. 15, 2014 at 6:55 AM
:( Oh no not the new panties! Always happens to me when I buy new underwear lol. I'm sorry af came, have you tried opks?
XJTrixie
by Suzi on Oct. 15, 2014 at 8:07 AM

Ughhh  always happens to me with new panties too.  My temps took a nose dive this morning so I'm sure AF will be here by Saturday.  FX for next month.  I think I may try checking CM or CP this mornth along with temping.

2callmemom09
by Ryan on Oct. 15, 2014 at 3:49 PM
No, no opks yet. The 2 times I was TTC I got pregnant 3rd cycle off birth control. This will be my third, so after this I may try them. The only thing different this time around is I'm on Zoloft. I hope that wouldn't affect anything :/

Quoting Khooks: :( Oh no not the new panties! Always happens to me when I buy new underwear lol. I'm sorry af came, have you tried opks?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
StaciF
by Silver Member on Oct. 15, 2014 at 4:15 PM
Geez what a bummer!!! That's enough to ruin anyone's day
2callmemom09
by Ryan on Oct. 15, 2014 at 4:39 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol it really was. I'm better today though!

Quoting StaciF: Geez what a bummer!!! That's enough to ruin anyone's day
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)