Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

anything to help?

Posted by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 12:58 PM
  • 8 Replies
So have been trying now for 5 cycles this will be our 6th after af finishes. Was a day late got sooooo excited but no lol.

I guess im just down i never did any of this with dd now its all test test test check check check. Its kinda getting to me already and i have the hugest sympathy for you couples who have been trying for years.

Is there anything yiu ladies use or used to help the process along? Or anything you make OH take lol?

Xxxx
by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 12:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Khooks
by Jessica on Oct. 15, 2014 at 1:08 PM
Sorry girl, I know the struggle! Are you using opks or temping?
xxBiteMExx
by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 1:08 PM
Here's a bump. I've been ttc #1 for about 7 1/2 years now. Dh has a low s/a so he will be taking clomid to boost them up lol. Hopefully something works. Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
laceyfairy
by Bronze Member on Oct. 15, 2014 at 1:18 PM
Opks. I start them from 7 days after af. How long have you been trying? X

Quoting Khooks: Sorry girl, I know the struggle! Are you using opks or temping?
laceyfairy
by Bronze Member on Oct. 15, 2014 at 1:19 PM
Oh hunni. And im moaning about 5 months. I feel for you i really do. And i really do hope it works out for you both boost em and catch that egg. Fingers crossed for yu hun xx
hypnautica
by Jennifer on Oct. 15, 2014 at 1:19 PM

Without knowing if there is a reason of you not getting pregnant, it is hard to give a supplement or herb. For now, temp, use opks, try Pre-seed and also use Soft cups. Also get the book "Taking Charge of Your Fertility". Good luck

laceyfairy
by Bronze Member on Oct. 15, 2014 at 1:22 PM
Im gonna start using pre seed either this month or next. Im using opks and takung folic acid. Cycles are quite regular usually a 28 day cycle. Apart from this month was a day late but this month hasnt been like the others im not bleeding as mych as i usually would. Xx
Khooks
by Jessica on Oct. 15, 2014 at 1:39 PM
Two years, but about 6 months ago I started researching and trying herbs and supplements. I got pregnant on the first cycle using progesterone cream, but I miscarried and this is my 4th cycle post miscarriage, and I really think progesterone is working. A lot of my daily fatigue is gone, and other things associated with hormonal imbalance. I just need to lose about 20lbs because that can contribute to excess estrogen. Anyway, I agree with Jennifer, we don't know but you know your body try researching things and you may find something. After a year it's considered infertility and you should seek a doctor.

Quoting laceyfairy: Opks. I start them from 7 days after af. How long have you been trying? X

Quoting Khooks: Sorry girl, I know the struggle! Are you using opks or temping?
laceyfairy
by Bronze Member on Oct. 15, 2014 at 2:16 PM
Ive already lost a stone in wieght. Imma go research lol google is my best friend latly. And im sorry to hear youve been trying so long. I think i shall stop moaning now lol. Xx
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)