Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC Resolutions for November

Posted by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 9:02 AM
  • 0 Replies

Hello All!

I wanted to share a little bit, because I know that there are a few of us sharing a cycle this month, I am on CD3, and I was pretty knocked down by AF showing up on Sunday, but after a couple of days of thought and a little bit of extra prayer, I decided to make a couple of resolutions:

1. To start charting again.  I started charting again on Sunday.  The reason that I stopped a few months ago is that it showed no ovulation, and is what led me to go to the doctor, where I found out that I have PCOS and Endometriosis.  I am currently on Metformin, which seems to have evened out my hormones, and I appear to be ovulating again (fingers crossed)!

2. Eat a little bit healthier.  For me, the best way to increase my chances of pregnancy is to be as healthy as possible.  So I am going to eat a little more fruit and a lot less candy!

3. Do at least 4 full workouts a week, more if possible.  I have some knee problems, and given that half the time I am in some pretty serious pain from the PCOS and Edometriosis, along with being a SM to a very rambunctious, lovable six year old and working full time, work outs tend to take a back seat.  If you are looking for a great workout, look up the Jillian Michaels Thirty Day Shred. 

4. Pray a little more.  I am a Catholic, and while I take my faith seriously, sometimes I forget to ask for help when I truly need it the most.  So, I will be praying lots, and asking for Saint Gerard to send up some prayers for us as well. (Saint Gerard is the Patron Saint of Pregnancy and Expectant Mothers).

Thanks for reading and listening when i feel the need to share, and all of the support that I have recieved thus far from everyone, it means the world to me. 

by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 9:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)