• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Success stories - Using 50 mg Clomid

Posted by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 12:43 PM
  • 7 Replies

GOod day,

I am on my 2 weeks wait after my first use of Clomid..

Who had conceived using Clomid ?

Thanks

Sophie

by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 12:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
beadfairy
by Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 2:00 PM
I did, my very first month on it! :)
Sophie1809
by Bronze Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 3:03 PM

Did you track your ovulation ?? what were your early symptoms ?

Quoting beadfairy: I did, my very first month on it! :)

jennifr319
by Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 3:27 PM
1 mom liked this

I got pregnant in my 4th round with my 19 month old. I just took my 1st round and am waiting to test next week. Good luck to you!

Sophie1809
by Bronze Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 3:32 PM

AF should start next Monday.... I hope they dont show - since my boyfriend is leaving on training for military....

Quoting jennifr319:

I got pregnant in my 4th round with my 19 month old. I just took my 1st round and am waiting to test next week. Good luck to you!

beadfairy
by Member on Nov. 6, 2014 at 12:11 PM
No, I didn't track my ovulation but I know when I conceived. My doctor didn't think I would conceive the first month so she gave me a low dose and tracked my blood work to see how to adjust. My last blood work was absurdly high. I had no symptoms except everyone thought I was glowing and kept asking. My period was only two days late when we found out from the blood work that I was pregnant.

Quoting Sophie1809:

Sophie1809
by Bronze Member on Nov. 6, 2014 at 12:16 PM

that's good - waiting for another blood test tomorrow and AF is due Monday... let's hope she doesn't show up :)

Congrats...

Quoting beadfairy: No, I didn't track my ovulation but I know when I conceived. My doctor didn't think I would conceive the first month so she gave me a low dose and tracked my blood work to see how to adjust. My last blood work was absurdly high. I had no symptoms except everyone thought I was glowing and kept asking. My period was only two days late when we found out from the blood work that I was pregnant.
Quoting Sophie1809:

beadfairy
by Member on Nov. 6, 2014 at 12:23 PM
Thank you. That was my first pregnancy. We are again on Clomid for #3...
Baby dust to you and fingers crossed for no AF!

Quoting Sophie1809:

that's good - waiting for another blood test tomorrow and AF is due Monday... let's hope she doesn't show up :)

Congrats...

Quoting beadfairy: No, I didn't track my ovulation but I know when I conceived. My doctor didn't think I would conceive the first month so she gave me a low dose and tracked my blood work to see how to adjust. My last blood work was absurdly high. I had no symptoms except everyone thought I was glowing and kept asking. My period was only two days late when we found out from the blood work that I was pregnant.

Quoting Sophie1809:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)