Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Another bfn. I used clear blue this time.

Posted by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 2:26 PM
  • 12 Replies
Not a digital just the regular.

Still no period.

I'm going to upload a pic even though it's super negative if anyone could please tweak it and look. I have two more dollar store pink due I'm gonna hold my urine now until later.

:( if I'm not pregnant I just wish my period would come then.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 2:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mommy-Ro
by Bronze Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 2:31 PM

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rogue95
by Maggie on Nov. 4, 2014 at 2:36 PM

From what i understand, it is better to test in the morning

Mommy-Ro
by Bronze Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 2:39 PM
Only because of the length of time urine is held. Has nothing to do with the actual time of day. My OB suggests a 4-6 hour urine hold. When I worked in the lab at an OB we asked for a 3/4 hour hold.

Quoting Rogue95:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rogue95
by Maggie on Nov. 4, 2014 at 2:55 PM

Ahh okay. Well, i did tweak, but i couldn't see anything on it, I'm sorry :( good luck and baby dust headed your way!!!

Quoting Mommy-Ro: Only because of the length of time urine is held. Has nothing to do with the actual time of day. My OB suggests a 4-6 hour urine hold. When I worked in the lab at an OB we asked for a 3/4 hour hold.
Quoting Rogue95:

Mommy-Ro
by Bronze Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 3:11 PM
I never had good luck with clearblue really. I've always preferred dollar store tests lol

Quoting Rogue95:

Ahh okay. Well, i did tweak, but i couldn't see anything on it, I'm sorry :( good luck and baby dust headed your way!!!

Quoting Mommy-Ro: Only because of the length of time urine is held. Has nothing to do with the actual time of day. My OB suggests a 4-6 hour urine hold. When I worked in the lab at an OB we asked for a 3/4 hour hold.

Quoting Rogue95:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mamma.Dukes
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 3:46 PM
Sorry I don't see anything
missxdana
by Member on Nov. 5, 2014 at 6:37 AM
I am going though the same thing now! Yesterday morning, I took the same exact test....bfn. but my period still isn't here...I just want it to come on if I'm not pregnant...I've never been this late.
krystalgem85
by Krystal on Nov. 5, 2014 at 6:43 AM

Mobile Photo

Don't see anything sorry girl:(
Mommy-Ro
by Bronze Member on Nov. 5, 2014 at 1:20 PM
AF showed. :(

Quoting missxdana: I am going though the same thing now! Yesterday morning, I took the same exact test....bfn. but my period still isn't here...I just want it to come on if I'm not pregnant...I've never been this late.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
missxdana
by Member on Nov. 7, 2014 at 11:26 AM
As did mine. :( it took everything I had to not cry all day.

Quoting Mommy-Ro: AF showed. :(

Quoting missxdana: I am going though the same thing now! Yesterday morning, I took the same exact test....bfn. but my period still isn't here...I just want it to come on if I'm not pregnant...I've never been this late.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)