Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Any tips?

Posted by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 11:07 PM
  • 1 Replies
Well me and my boyfriend just started trying this month, I have a ovulation app on my phone that tracks when I ovulate, well the week I was most fertile we had intercourse maybe 4 times, including the day I ovulated. I'm supposed to have my period next weekend. I know this is only the first month of trying and I may not be pregnant but do you ladies have any advice or tips on getting pregnant easier ?
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 11:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
ARClay
by Alyssa on Nov. 5, 2014 at 11:41 AM
First off, welcome to the group. Secondly... Go to the "TTC primer" sticky post in the TTC forum and read all about how to figure out your body's signs that you're fertile. An app can't really tell you exactly when you ovulate (unless it's Fertility Friend and you have already been charting and are very regular). Most apps are just predicting ovulation based on average women's cycle lengths. You need to educate yourself on what your body is doing during your cycle, so you know when you're most fertile. You could also get the book "Taking Charge of Your Fertility" by Toni Weschler. It's very informative.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)