Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Newely Married & Trying Again!!!!

Posted by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 11:41 PM
  • 18 Replies

Mobile Photo

Me & my husband just got married a week ago exactly! We been trying off and on almost 3years. I took a break from trying from being disappointed. I end my period tomorrow! Anybody got any tips for me? We're ready then ever to have a baby!! We never really did it more then 1-2times a day while fertile should we bd more like 3-4 times a day while I'm fertile? That's how my friends said they got pregnant idk
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 11:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
2callmemom09
by Ryan on Nov. 5, 2014 at 1:10 AM
I hear no. You should track your ovulation via opks or temping, and have sex around that!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Oldforge001
by Krissy on Nov. 5, 2014 at 8:10 AM

Congrats!!  Tracking or temping is a good idea. And you should only BD once in a 24 hour period, I believe they actually recommend everyother day, this was the sperm is able to build back up and he isnt shotting blanks when you need it!  GL!

Mady0993
by Member on Nov. 5, 2014 at 8:41 AM
Try preseed also it helped my husband an I conceive 2 out of 3 cycles one was a chemical and currently just found out I am pregnant
charm2mama
by Bronze Member on Nov. 5, 2014 at 9:19 AM
I would track your temperature and bd everyday or every other day during fertile period. If you have been trying for 3 years, I would also go to get evaluated (both you and hubby) after about 6 month of temping...
Natalia301
by Silver Member on Nov. 5, 2014 at 9:27 AM
Thank u! We're both good tho I already got checked out. I haven't been trying for almost a year took a long break! I do have a period tracker that tells me when I'm fertile

Quoting charm2mama: I would track your temperature and bd everyday or every other day during fertile period. If you have been trying for 3 years, I would also go to get evaluated (both you and hubby) after about 6 month of temping...
Natalia301
by Silver Member on Nov. 5, 2014 at 9:28 AM
Thank u! I have a period tracker and I used digital opks before!

Quoting 2callmemom09: I hear no. You should track your ovulation via opks or temping, and have sex around that!
Natalia301
by Silver Member on Nov. 5, 2014 at 9:28 AM
I tried pressed and soft cups last year when I was fertile it didn't work ;( & congrats!

Quoting Mady0993: Try preseed also it helped my husband an I conceive 2 out of 3 cycles one was a chemical and currently just found out I am pregnant
Natalia301
by Silver Member on Nov. 5, 2014 at 9:29 AM
Really only once in 24hours?

Quoting Oldforge001:

Congrats!!  Tracking or temping is a good idea. And you should only BD once in a 24 hour period, I believe they actually recommend everyother day, this was the sperm is able to build back up and he isnt shotting blanks when you need it!  GL!

Oldforge001
by Krissy on Nov. 5, 2014 at 9:47 AM

I am afraid so! lol

Quoting Natalia301: Really only once in 24hours?
Quoting Oldforge001:

Natalia301
by Silver Member on Nov. 5, 2014 at 4:18 PM
Oh okay

Quoting Oldforge001:

I am afraid so! lol

Quoting Natalia301: Really only once in 24hours?

Quoting Oldforge001:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)