Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

BFN

Posted by on Nov. 8, 2014 at 2:52 AM
  • 11 Replies
I know. I know. It's still early, but I couldn't help it. Poas at 2am (went to bed at 830). BFN. I am around 7/8dpo. No symptoms. None. I am feeling pretty discouraged :(

If I O'd around the same cd last cycle I got my bfp at 9dpo, but I suppose I can't look at it that way since I wasn't tracking O.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 8, 2014 at 2:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
2callmemom09
by Ryan on Nov. 8, 2014 at 2:59 AM
Don't be discouraged. I tested 3 times now, all bfn. I was pissed & figured I was out. Went to have prime rib with my dh at the golf course, and we ordered a pitcher of beer. Got home and I peed, wiped & saw 2 small pink drops on the toilet paper. Now I'm all wigged out that it was implantation bleeding & I drank. I'm 9 dpo, 10 here in like a min lol!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LibraBalance
by Megan on Nov. 8, 2014 at 3:08 AM
Trying hard not to be. Good luck & babydust to you!

Quoting 2callmemom09: Don't be discouraged. I tested 3 times now, all bfn. I was pissed & figured I was out. Went to have prime rib with my dh at the golf course, and we ordered a pitcher of beer. Got home and I peed, wiped & saw 2 small pink drops on the toilet paper. Now I'm all wigged out that it was implantation bleeding & I drank. I'm 9 dpo, 10 here in like a min lol!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
julieobug
by Julie on Nov. 8, 2014 at 9:20 AM
:/ the 2ww sucks and o get pretty discouraged I'll be a huge mess if we don't get our BFP next month cuz we might miss my o next month cuz of thanksgiving šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­
LibraBalance
by Megan on Nov. 8, 2014 at 9:29 AM

I am going to be heartbroken. I mean I know everyone in this group feels that way, but I guess I am just not handling it well. Ugh. I want that BFP for both of us this cycle!!!

Quoting julieobug: :/ the 2ww sucks and o get pretty discouraged I'll be a huge mess if we don't get our BFP next month cuz we might miss my o next month cuz of thanksgiving šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

julieobug
by Julie on Nov. 8, 2014 at 10:23 AM
I know and I have no idea how all you girls do this for so long and I give you so many props and hugs for the struggles you guys face

Quoting LibraBalance:

I am going to be heartbroken. I mean I know everyone in this group feels that way, but I guess I am just not handling it well. Ugh. I want that BFP for both of us this cycle!!!

Quoting julieobug: :/ the 2ww sucks and o get pretty discouraged I'll be a huge mess if we don't get our BFP next month cuz we might miss my o next month cuz of thanksgiving šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

kelly617
by Platinum Member on Nov. 8, 2014 at 11:56 AM

Don't stress at all hon...you are SUPER early...chances are you haven't even implanted yet
I was temping and charting and I know I implanted at 8dpo with the last one...and my pregnancy before that it wasn't until 10dpo!!

Remember you're not out until AF shows and you're still about a week from that even happening that is a LONG time!! Stay positive :)

kelly617
by Platinum Member on Nov. 8, 2014 at 11:57 AM

Don't worry...that won't hurt the baby at all

Quoting 2callmemom09: Don't be discouraged. I tested 3 times now, all bfn. I was pissed & figured I was out. Went to have prime rib with my dh at the golf course, and we ordered a pitcher of beer. Got home and I peed, wiped & saw 2 small pink drops on the toilet paper. Now I'm all wigged out that it was implantation bleeding & I drank. I'm 9 dpo, 10 here in like a min lol!

LibraBalance
by Megan on Nov. 8, 2014 at 12:12 PM
Thanks. I hope so. I am trying! AF is suppose to show Wednesday so we'll see...

Quoting kelly617:

Don't stress at all hon...you are SUPER early...chances are you haven't even implanted yetI was temping and charting and I know I implanted at 8dpo with the last one...and my pregnancy before that it wasn't until 10dpo!!Remember you're not out until AF shows and you're still about a week from that even happening that is a LONG time!! Stay positive :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tluvsd2
by TONI on Nov. 8, 2014 at 1:57 PM
YOU HAVE FROM 6-12 DAY IMPLANTATION SO SWEETY U R EARLY U R SOOO NOT OUT MY FREIBD IMPLANTED AROUND 12DPO DO DONT GIVE UP HOPE FX!!I REALLY HOPE TO SEE YOUR BFPšŸ˜
LibraBalance
by Megan on Nov. 8, 2014 at 2:15 PM
Thanks you! You are always so sweet!!!

Quoting tluvsd2: YOU HAVE FROM 6-12 DAY IMPLANTATION SO SWEETY U R EARLY U R SOOO NOT OUT MY FREIBD IMPLANTED AROUND 12DPO DO DONT GIVE UP HOPE FX!!I REALLY HOPE TO SEE YOUR BFPšŸ˜
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)