Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ever had a reading done...

Posted by on Nov. 8, 2014 at 4:58 AM
  • 9 Replies
I had a reading done last year with Cheri22 and she told me I would have a baby in july . I wrote it off as just good fun well I have been trying since last april and no bfp. Well I was late late year in october 19 days now I'm late again this year october 21 days late so far. If I am pregnant I would have the baby in july . This is just too freaky...anyone ever had a reading done and come true?
by on Nov. 8, 2014 at 4:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
iHEAVENn
by on Nov. 8, 2014 at 6:31 AM
Nope. Everyone said they felt I would have a girl and no one knew a timeline. ..
I had a boy in June lol
Dannimarie418
by Danielle on Nov. 8, 2014 at 7:12 AM
I was told by 3 people at the beginning of this year that I would conceive, find out or give birth on June. Well I have passed all 3 of those. Then cheri22 told me conceive, find out or give birth in August. We I didn't conceive or find out in August. Unless I concieve this month. I'd be due in August.... But idk good luck
stcy79
by Silver Member on Nov. 8, 2014 at 7:45 AM
Imo there's no one on here that is a seer or who can tell u the future and I believe it goes against God. Gl hope u get ur bfp soon.

Our angel was born to heaven on 1/10/2014 at 14wks 3days.

wiccanlove92
by Silver Member on Nov. 8, 2014 at 8:41 AM
With my oldest I got a reading that said I'd either conceive or get my bfp in april/may and would have a girl. I conceived in March but didn't get my bfp until may and she's definitely a girl. I had another reading by the same person with my 2nd and she told me I'd conceive a girl in March. I had another girl but didn't conceive until July. Now that I'm not on birth control I haven't gotten a reading done by the psychic who I went to with my first 2 but the girls in The Psychic Realm all seem to agree that ill conceive in the spring, they just can't agree on whether ill have a boy or a girl.
Duenov30
by Katlyn on Nov. 8, 2014 at 8:42 AM
After I lost my second I did one on here and they all sd pregnant in March with a girl. That was nov of 2012 and I got pregnant in nov with a boy lol. I did one last month too since we are ttc number 3 and they again all sd March but with a boy so we shall see! I don't count on any of it just think it's fun!
tryingfor7
by Amber on Nov. 8, 2014 at 9:06 AM
Yes actually:) everything right but the sex of baby so far:) she even said this would be a tough pregnancy.... Well I'm 18w n on bedrest so yeah.:/
kaskavage89
by Member on Jan. 21, 2015 at 8:12 PM

I recently had 3 people do my reading and 2/3 said march and said girl.... we will see it would be amazing for them 2 be right!!

FutureCooper118
by Kylie on Jan. 23, 2015 at 5:16 PM
I had a pretty detailed one that said May 2014/15 conceive find out or give birth. Guess we'll see come May this year.
BIMOM21
by Bronze Member on Jan. 23, 2015 at 5:18 PM
No. Pregnancy readings have always been wrong for me.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)