Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

want to see how everyone is

Posted by on Nov. 8, 2014 at 2:31 PM
  • 23 Replies
Hi! There's been a few updates from recent ttc ladies and I want to see how everyone is as well! I became part of this group in February and currently 20 weeks preggo. I stick around to cheer you all on :)
by on Nov. 8, 2014 at 2:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kajira
by Emma on Nov. 8, 2014 at 2:37 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm TTC again. We will start using femera again after the holidays.

kristine8333
by Gold Member on Nov. 8, 2014 at 2:46 PM
That's great! Good luck hun! Im 20 weeks now :)

Quoting kajira:

I'm TTC again. We will start using femera again after the holidays.

wiccanlove92
by Silver Member on Nov. 8, 2014 at 3:20 PM
Just started bleeding for the first time following mirena so now to start tracking my cycle and forgetting protection to just let whatever happens happen. If our anniversary comes (January 10th) and I'm not pregnant yet we plan to start actively ttc.
babyliz13
by Member on Nov. 8, 2014 at 4:52 PM
Stressing out. I keep testing and getting bfn, I'm emotional, crampy, crabby, can't sleep and I'm off and on nauseous, back pain, tender to the touch nipples and I think that's about it. I really hope all this means I'm pregnant. I would hate to wait another month.
Ferngully549
by Bronze Member on Nov. 8, 2014 at 5:08 PM
I have been ttc since September, I have had increase CM since I O'd and I hear that's a good sign. Staying positive!!!
kristine8333
by Gold Member on Nov. 8, 2014 at 6:20 PM
Good luck to you!

Quoting wiccanlove92: Just started bleeding for the first time following mirena so now to start tracking my cycle and forgetting protection to just let whatever happens happen. If our anniversary comes (January 10th) and I'm not pregnant yet we plan to start actively ttc.
kristine8333
by Gold Member on Nov. 8, 2014 at 6:22 PM
It is a good sign gl to you & positive thoughts

Quoting Ferngully549: I have been ttc since September, I have had increase CM since I O'd and I hear that's a good sign. Staying positive!!!
kristine8333
by Gold Member on Nov. 8, 2014 at 6:23 PM
Good luck to you!

Quoting babyliz13: Stressing out. I keep testing and getting bfn, I'm emotional, crampy, crabby, can't sleep and I'm off and on nauseous, back pain, tender to the touch nipples and I think that's about it. I really hope all this means I'm pregnant. I would hate to wait another month.
Dannimarie418
by Danielle on Nov. 8, 2014 at 9:11 PM
1 mom liked this
Go for hsg on Tuesday. Just finished 2nd round or Femara, hoping its the one. Follie scan on Thursday. Then trigger and trying preseed this month! I can't believe you're already 20 weeks!
diamondprnces
by Bronze Member on Nov. 8, 2014 at 9:16 PM
1 mom liked this

Im doing great , should be 37 weeks now  but my baby made his appearance 4 weeks ago . Will be ttc again in 14 months 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)