Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ugh...Cramping!

Posted by on Nov. 8, 2014 at 2:50 PM
  • 5 Replies
I think im 3 or 4dpo and im having cramping. Feels like full on AF cramping. My lower back was hurting this morning for about 5 min
what could this be?
by on Nov. 8, 2014 at 2:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
stcy79
by Silver Member on Nov. 8, 2014 at 3:12 PM
I guess it depend who u r but i crap like that every month from O to af, for me is normal, ive also called like that for pregnancy so i don't let myself think anything of it. If it's not normal for u then maybe it's the start of a bfp! Gl hope it is!

Our angel was born to heaven on 1/10/2014 at 14wks 3days.

texasgirl1112
by on Nov. 8, 2014 at 4:15 PM
AF showed 10/27 28 day cycle. Cd 9 & cd10 I had stretchy ewcm and left side O cramping. Cd11, cd12 clear slippery(not stretchy) and wet cm and no ovulation pains. Cd 13 (smae as yesterday and small amount)

Quoting stcy79: I guess it depend who u r but i crap like that every month from O to af, for me is normal, ive also called like that for pregnancy so i don't let myself think anything of it. If it's not normal for u then maybe it's the start of a bfp! Gl hope it is!
stcy79
by Silver Member on Nov. 8, 2014 at 4:44 PM
Quoting texasgirl1112: AF showed 10/27 28 day cycle. Cd 9 & cd10 I had stretchy ewcm and left side O cramping. Cd11, cd12 clear slippery(not stretchy) and wet cm and no ovulation pains. Cd 13 (smae as yesterday and small amount)

Quoting stcy79: I guess it depend who u r but i crap like that every month from O to af, for me is normal, ive also called like that for pregnancy so i don't let myself think anything of it. If it's not normal for u then maybe it's the start of a bfp! Gl hope it is!

lol i just relized I put crap instead of cramp!
Do u use opks or temp? It sounds like cd9 and 10 was ur was ur O time. If ur not but can then i recommend temping. Is the best way to know if u layed an egg.

texasgirl1112
by on Nov. 9, 2014 at 12:19 PM

Quoting stcy79:
Quoting texasgirl1112: AF showed 10/27 28 day cycle. Cd 9 & cd10 I had stretchy ewcm and left side O cramping. Cd11, cd12 clear slippery(not stretchy) and wet cm and no ovulation pains. Cd 13 (smae as yesterday and small amount)
lol i just relized I put crap instead of cramp! Do u use opks or temp? It sounds like cd9 and 10 was ur was ur O time. If ur not but can then i recommend temping. Is the best way to know if u layed an egg.

lol. I knew what you meant. My cramps went away after an hour. I'm not using opks or temping. I know have NO ewcm. it turned creamy white (like lotion) late last night and still have it this morning. (((I HOPE THIS IS A GOOD THING)))

stcy79
by Silver Member on Nov. 9, 2014 at 2:43 PM
Quoting texasgirl1112:

Quoting stcy79:

lol i just relized I put crap instead of cramp!
Do u use opks or temp? It sounds like cd9 and 10 was ur was ur O time. If ur not but can then i recommend temping. Is the best way to know if u layed an egg.

lol. I knew what you meant. My cramps went away after an hour. I'm not using opks or temping. I know have NO ewcm. it turned creamy white (like lotion) late last night and still have it this morning. (((I HOPE THIS IS A GOOD THING)))

I wish u luck, i have no real experience with any kind of cm even when prego, my body just refuses to make it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)