Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i told her

Posted by on Nov. 8, 2014 at 3:12 PM
  • 7 Replies
1 mom liked this
Last time I was pregnant my mom didn't find out the way I wanted and she wasn't happy so now I'm pregnant with #2 though still extremely early I wanted her to know first so I told her today and I was terrified that she would be very upset and surprisingly she was thrilled and so happy and told me congratulations which is all I ever wanted I couldn't be more relieved
by on Nov. 8, 2014 at 3:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
wiccanlove92
by Silver Member on Nov. 8, 2014 at 3:15 PM
Glad she reacted well :) I'm not even pregnant yet and I'm already terrified to tell my inlaws when it does happen.
joshswife101
by on Nov. 8, 2014 at 3:18 PM
For some reason I'm not scared to tell them mostly because I don't care what they think but my parents it's terrifying

Quoting wiccanlove92: Glad she reacted well :) I'm not even pregnant yet and I'm already terrified to tell my inlaws when it does happen.
wiccanlove92
by Silver Member on Nov. 8, 2014 at 3:26 PM
My parents don't scare me, we only see them a few times a year and my mom is already asking about when were gonna try again. My inlaws on the other hand scare the crap out of me because I'm pretty sure they are not gonna be happy. My oldest is from a previous relationship, we started dating when she was not even a year old yet. My youngest is biologically hubbys though and when he told them I was pregnant when I found out with her they couldn't even fake a smile and say congrats just to be polite, they reacted by asking hubby if he was sure hes her father and then his dad said he wasn't going to even visit us in the hospital because he didn't want to get attached. Funny thing is both my girls now have his parents wrapped right around their little fingers im just scared of their initial reaction.

Quoting joshswife101: For some reason I'm not scared to tell them mostly because I don't care what they think but my parents it's terrifying

Quoting wiccanlove92: Glad she reacted well :) I'm not even pregnant yet and I'm already terrified to tell my inlaws when it does happen.
LibraBalance
by Megan on Nov. 8, 2014 at 3:49 PM

I am very happy for you! I don't want to sound rude, but I think this might be a better topic for the Pregnancy after TTC forum. Congratulations, again!! 

tryingfor7
by Amber on Nov. 8, 2014 at 4:04 PM
You just found out. I think it's fine you post here.
Glad your mom is supportive! That makes a huge difference.
nayeli.c
by on Nov. 8, 2014 at 4:15 PM

I want to do something creative to tell everyone I'm pregnant when I finally get a positive!

julieobug
by Julie on Nov. 8, 2014 at 4:52 PM
I'm glad she was supportive!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)