Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

EMOTIONAL!!

Posted by on Nov. 8, 2014 at 4:19 PM
  • 9 Replies

I cry at everything literally, I cried for 2 hours today because I was watching Doc mcstuffing and she couldn't figure out what was wrong with her patient...lol I have driven my entire family crazy with this pregnancy and worry so I have no ne byt you ladies to vent to. I hate being lazy but I must admit it feels so good not to get up and cook, clean and yell at my teenagers in the house. When I say bed rest i men BED REST.  I have a blood draw monday to measure my progeterone after taken the supplments I pray ALL IS WELL. ok ladies I'm done ranting and being dramtic I guess I will flip over to my other side....lol I feel like a cooking turkey!!!!have a nice weekend

by on Nov. 8, 2014 at 4:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
stcy79
by Silver Member on Nov. 8, 2014 at 4:48 PM
How far along r u? Hey this is the time to rest, when baby comes is over, lol

Our angel was born to heaven on 1/10/2014 at 14wks 3days.

julieobug
by Julie on Nov. 8, 2014 at 4:50 PM
What happened to need bed rest mama?!?! I'm praying for ya!
kboyd27chi
by Bronze Member on Nov. 8, 2014 at 6:54 PM

Quoting stcy79: How far along r u? Hey this is the time to rest, when baby comes is over, lol

Today made 6 weeks exactly. I was advised by my doctor to take a week worth of bed rest, due to stress and slight bleeding. I should be up and at em monday....on my regular schedule program so I'm kinda milking the bed rest with my dh....lol

kboyd27chi
by Bronze Member on Nov. 8, 2014 at 6:57 PM

Quoting julieobug: What happened to need bed rest mama?!?! I'm praying for ya!

More spotting and bad leg and back cramps. I have been feeling fine since I seen my doctor last, but i really milked the bed rest thing with DH. So I literraly use the bath room and lay in my bed all day watching tv. I will be back on my regulare scheduled program Monday....You know work, school, picking up the kids, dropping kids off at work, cleaning and cooking. so it has been nice to lay on my royal butt and do nothing for an entire week.....lol

julieobug
by Julie on Nov. 8, 2014 at 8:32 PM
Lol well you want that little bean to stick!!!!

Quoting kboyd27chi:

Quoting julieobug: What happened to need bed rest mama?!?! I'm praying for ya!

More spotting and bad leg and back cramps. I have been feeling fine since I seen my doctor last, but i really milked the bed rest thing with DH. So I literraly use the bath room and lay in my bed all day watching tv. I will be back on my regulare scheduled program Monday....You know work, school, picking up the kids, dropping kids off at work, cleaning and cooking. so it has been nice to lay on my royal butt and do nothing for an entire week.....lol

stcy79
by Silver Member on Nov. 8, 2014 at 10:08 PM
Quoting kboyd27chi:

Quoting stcy79: How far along r u? Hey this is the time to rest, when baby comes is over, lol

Today made 6 weeks exactly. I was advised by my doctor to take a week worth of bed rest, due to stress and slight bleeding. I should be up and at em monday....on my regular schedule program so I'm kinda milking the bed rest with my dh....lol

Hey i don't blame u for taking advantage, might as well while u can, everything gets harder ad that belly grows, lol Did ur Dr say y u where having leg and back cramps already, maybe u need some magnesium, it helps with that, it relaxes the muscles. They use it to help stop labor too.

kboyd27chi
by Bronze Member on Nov. 9, 2014 at 9:04 PM

I went off my depression mends coil went off my depression mess cold turkey the day I got my first positive. I was taking trazadone and Xanax my doc think I sent my body into deep withdrawals which is where the bad cramps were coming from, he thinks the spotting was implantation but wanted to be cautious due to us having 2 previous mc. 

Quoting stcy79:
Quoting kboyd27chi:

Hey i don't blame u for taking advantage, might as well while u can, everything gets harder ad that belly grows, lol Did ur Dr say y u where having leg and back cramps already, maybe u need some magnesium, it helps with that, it relaxes the muscles. They use it to help stop labor too.

tryingfor7
by Amber on Nov. 9, 2014 at 9:49 PM
I'm 18w n on bedrest. I hate it! I hurt all over. It's worth it tho. Gotta keep my baby boy in there:)
I was very emotional till about 12w
stcy79
by Silver Member on Nov. 9, 2014 at 11:00 PM
Quoting kboyd27chi:

I went off my depression mends coil went off my depression mess cold turkey the day I got my first positive. I was taking trazadone and Xanax my doc think I sent my body into deep withdrawals which is where the bad cramps were coming from, he thinks the spotting was implantation but wanted to be cautious due to us having 2 previous mc. 

Quoting stcy79:
Quoting kboyd27chi:

I'm sorry for ur losses l i know thats painful. I also use xanax but not daily id like to but im afraid of being dependent on it. I say good for u stopping like u did for the baby's sake, im glad ur feeling better.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)