Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Irregular periods so Baby Dancing every other day for a Month

Posted by on Nov. 8, 2014 at 10:35 PM
  • 3 Replies

I have irregular periods so no idea when I ovulate and, honestly, not even sure when my period should come. Past three months, it's been 28days, 37days, 45day cycles. Sometimes sooner, sometimes longer. 

Anyways, this cycle, the hubs and I have had sex literally every single day since my period ended, and a few back to back days because we were feeling frisky. I'm on day 21 of my cycle and keep wondering if I ovulated or not yet. I didn't test and been trying not to think too much about it, but still wonder. 

Wondering if anyone with crazy irregular periods have success stories or experience. Praying we get pregnant this time. We'll probably keep going every other day till AF shows up or I get a BFP. 

by on Nov. 8, 2014 at 10:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Lmallonee
by Silver Member on Nov. 11, 2014 at 7:20 PM
My cycles were like that also. I would never have it in me to bd every other day! Do you check CM or use OPKs? My CM would always change a few days before a positive OPK so I would always know when to
Get busy!
tiffnic
by on Nov. 11, 2014 at 7:27 PM

I don't use OPKs but I do check my CM and I'm thinking I o u later a few days ago bc of how it changed. feeling pretty positive about everything. I'd say I'm about 3dpo, possibly. 

Quoting Lmallonee: My cycles were like that also. I would never have it in me to bd every other day! Do you check CM or use OPKs? My CM would always change a few days before a positive OPK so I would always know when to Get busy!

Lmallonee
by Silver Member on Nov. 11, 2014 at 7:31 PM
Maybe try OPKs just for once cycle
To see if it goes along with CM. I know others will say that "you still don't know
If you ovulate unless you temp"... But unless you think there is a problem I wouldn't worry about it.

Quoting tiffnic:

I don't use OPKs but I do check my CM and I'm thinking I o u later a few days ago bc of how it changed. feeling pretty positive about everything. I'd say I'm about 3dpo, possibly. 

Quoting Lmallonee: My cycles were like that also. I would never have it in me to bd every other day! Do you check CM or use OPKs? My CM would always change a few days before a positive OPK so I would always know when to
Get busy!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)