Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Who is in their tww? And going crazy? Lol

Posted by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 7:36 AM
  • 37 Replies
Me me me! I'm 10dpt 8dpo today. Where are you in your cycle or where are you in your tww?
What're you doing to pass the time?

by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 7:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Dannimarie418
by Danielle on Nov. 24, 2014 at 7:39 AM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

This weekend flew by! I had to finish grocery shopping for thanksgiving. My two nephews 5th and 6th birthday party! We got a new couch and love seat. We had a funeral to go to. And then we bought a new tv for the living room ours blew up awhile ago, and hubby hung it last night! Now I have 3 days of work then thanksgiving.
Pukity
by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 7:41 AM

oh me. I'm 7dpo and I have been making huge efforts not to open the HPT because I know it's still too early, I've been emptying my laundry baskets, cooking and at work Thank God I have no time to think about it. 

Good luck hun,  hopefully with the trigger this is your month. good luckbaby dust

Rogue95
by Maggie on Nov. 24, 2014 at 8:20 AM

Me! I am 5 DPO I am trying to focus on work and thanksgiving, but honestly I feel like crap, and my poor husband is trying to deal with the mood swings and the fact that I feel like crap.  I feel so bad for being touchy about stupid things!

Duenov30
by Katlyn on Nov. 24, 2014 at 8:44 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm due for af Friday:/ this is my first month off the pill and I didn't temp or anything so I'm not exactly sure how many dpo I am but I think I od on cd 13 from some of the signs! It's been the longest tww ever and I feel out already so I'm just waiting for af to show up on Friday!
Dannimarie418
by Danielle on Nov. 24, 2014 at 9:10 AM
I haven't bought any yet. I'm gonna to test tmo morning and wednesday and Thursday. Cause if I am pregnant it'd be nice to know by thanksgiving! Lol then I could tell hubby we are pregnant on thanksgiving!

Quoting Pukity:

oh me. I'm 7dpo and I have been making huge efforts not to open the HPT because I know it's still too early, I've been emptying my laundry baskets, cooking and at work Thank God I have no time to think about it. 

Good luck hun,  hopefully with the trigger this is your month. good luckbaby dust

Dannimarie418
by Danielle on Nov. 24, 2014 at 9:12 AM
I did the trigger this month so that's what I'm chalking my symptoms up to. Nauseous, boobs hurt, constipated, exhausted, pinching feelings in my sides. Heartburn. But I had almost all these symptoms 2 months ago when I did my last round with the trigger! GL to you! Keep us posted!

Quoting Rogue95:

Me! I am 5 DPO I am trying to focus on work and thanksgiving, but honestly I feel like crap, and my poor husband is trying to deal with the mood swings and the fact that I feel like crap.  I feel so bad for being touchy about stupid things!

Dannimarie418
by Danielle on Nov. 24, 2014 at 9:13 AM
You still have 4 more days hunny! Don't give up hope just yet. Maybe not trying got you your BFP !

Quoting Duenov30: I'm due for af Friday:/ this is my first month off the pill and I didn't temp or anything so I'm not exactly sure how many dpo I am but I think I od on cd 13 from some of the signs! It's been the longest tww ever and I feel out already so I'm just waiting for af to show up on Friday!
Duenov30
by Katlyn on Nov. 24, 2014 at 9:14 AM
1 mom liked this
Hopefully!!

Quoting Dannimarie418: You still have 4 more days hunny! Don't give up hope just yet. Maybe not trying got you your BFP !

Quoting Duenov30: I'm due for af Friday:/ this is my first month off the pill and I didn't temp or anything so I'm not exactly sure how many dpo I am but I think I od on cd 13 from some of the signs! It's been the longest tww ever and I feel out already so I'm just waiting for af to show up on Friday!
Rogue95
by Maggie on Nov. 24, 2014 at 9:23 AM

Good luck to you too!  I hope you feel better?  Or rather, i hope you dont and that you get your BFP :D

Quoting Dannimarie418: I did the trigger this month so that's what I'm chalking my symptoms up to. Nauseous, boobs hurt, constipated, exhausted, pinching feelings in my sides. Heartburn. But I had almost all these symptoms 2 months ago when I did my last round with the trigger! GL to you! Keep us posted!
Quoting Rogue95:

Dannimarie418
by Danielle on Nov. 24, 2014 at 9:35 AM
Lol thanks! Same to you!

Quoting Rogue95:

Good luck to you too!  I hope you feel better?  Or rather, i hope you dont and that you get your BFP :D

Quoting Dannimarie418: I did the trigger this month so that's what I'm chalking my symptoms up to. Nauseous, boobs hurt, constipated, exhausted, pinching feelings in my sides. Heartburn. But I had almost all these symptoms 2 months ago when I did my last round with the trigger! GL to you! Keep us posted!

Quoting Rogue95:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)