Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I guess I didn't O :(

Posted by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 7:57 AM
  • 16 Replies

I'm not sure whats going on...I've never had a chart look like this....in all the time I've been charting I've never had an anovulary cycle either

Can you have a fallback rise go that low?

by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 7:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
GwenMB
by Gwen on Nov. 24, 2014 at 9:42 AM

I think you can have a fallback rise go that low.  Wait & see what your temp does tomorrow.

Are you temping orally or vaginally?  Your temps make me think of mouth breathing with oral temping.

julieobug
by Julie on Nov. 24, 2014 at 9:57 AM
Maybe you'll just O a little later! But I was gonna ask about oral temping cuz I have seen charts like that but they say it can be from mouth breathing too
tluvsd2
by TONI on Nov. 24, 2014 at 10:23 AM
I AGREE W THEM WN I DID ORAL MY TEMPS WERE UP / DOWN ERRATIC BUT WITH VAG I GET STRAIGHT ON EVEN TEMPS!! GOOD LUCK !!
kelly617
by Platinum Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 10:24 AM

oral temping
Obviously I need to switch...but I've never had a chart like this and I've always done oral

I tried putting in a high temp for tomorrow to see if it would still give me crosshairs and it doesn't...so I guess we just keep bedding and hope that my temps are just messed up

Quoting GwenMB:

I think you can have a fallback rise go that low.  Wait & see what your temp does tomorrow.

Are you temping orally or vaginally?  Your temps make me think of mouth breathing with oral temping.

kelly617
by Platinum Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 10:26 AM

I'm hoping that is it
the reason I'm upset is because I have always done oral temping and never had a chart this insane

So I dunno what to do...did I O and my temps are just off...or did I not and I'll O later
because today WOULD have been 3dpo if my temp had gone up and I was going to start progesterone...but now I'm not sure I should

Quoting julieobug: Maybe you'll just O a little later! But I was gonna ask about oral temping cuz I have seen charts like that but they say it can be from mouth breathing too

julieobug
by Julie on Nov. 24, 2014 at 10:35 AM
Just keep temping. I'm hoping yeah maybe it was just a mouth breathing night for you!

Quoting kelly617:

I'm hoping that is itthe reason I'm upset is because I have always done oral temping and never had a chart this insaneSo I dunno what to do...did I O and my temps are just off...or did I not and I'll O laterbecause today WOULD have been 3dpo if my temp had gone up and I was going to start progesterone...but now I'm not sure I should

Quoting julieobug: Maybe you'll just O a little later! But I was gonna ask about oral temping cuz I have seen charts like that but they say it can be from mouth breathing too

Pukity
by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 10:38 AM

Hopefully is just a mess up due to the erratic temps and FF hasnĀ“t detected O.  Good luck hun and yes keep BD if the case is that you haven't O. yet. keep trying hun. never loose hope

Fairegirl33
by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 11:41 AM

I agree with the ladies above.. no O yet, but don't lose hope.

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 11:59 AM

Wow your temps are everywhere but I bet you your temp goes back up tomorrow! 

kelly617
by Platinum Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 12:16 PM

I know...I've never had a chart like this
Usually I have a bit of up and down..but I mean a .2 or .3 raise..not up a whole degree and then down a degree

I'm just nervous because I planned on starting progesterone to help keep the pregnancy and I was supposed to start it today and now since my temps went down I don't want to start it...but I also don't want to not use it and lose a baby....know what I mean....TTC sucks so much

Quoting NoraDun:

Wow your temps are everywhere but I bet you your temp goes back up tomorrow! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)