Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

On to Round 2 IVF

Posted by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 10:28 AM
  • 8 Replies

I went in today for bloodwork though obviously I know I'm out. Still bleeding pretty heavy. Anyway, talked with the nurse and she said they will change my protocol and likely I won't do the lupron or it will be a diluted form as the lupron can suppress too much and my response wasn't great the first cycle. We will also do all ICSI. I said yeah I can't do a 3rd fresh cycle, we have to have some frozen embryos. I start birth control today, stop on 12/28, go for baseline bloodwork and ultrasound on 1/2 and probably start stims that day or the next. I'm not giving up, it will happen.

by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 10:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Dannimarie418
by Danielle on Nov. 24, 2014 at 10:33 AM
Good luck hun! Fxfxfx!
Nuggit222
by Chrissie on Nov. 24, 2014 at 10:42 AM

Thanks my dear! Almost test time for you!

Quoting Dannimarie418: Good luck hun! Fxfxfx!

julieobug
by Julie on Nov. 24, 2014 at 11:10 AM
Good luck honey!!!!
Nuggit222
by Chrissie on Nov. 24, 2014 at 11:24 AM

Thank you!

Quoting julieobug: Good luck honey!!!!

tiffluv81
by Tiffanie on Nov. 24, 2014 at 11:43 AM

uggghh so freaking pissed that this did not freaking work. Dammit I was looking for your freaking bfp in trials. Uggh I am so sorry. Fx'd for the next

Nuggit222
by Chrissie on Nov. 24, 2014 at 12:24 PM
1 mom liked this

It's okay Tiff. I know there's a greater purpose with all this. I'm hoping and praying IVF # 2 is the answer.

Quoting tiffluv81:

uggghh so freaking pissed that this did not freaking work. Dammit I was looking for your freaking bfp in trials. Uggh I am so sorry. Fx'd for the next

MarineWife959
by Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 12:52 PM
Good luck Hun! I will be praying for a BFP this time around! I know how emotionally and physically draining a fresh cycle can be! It will all be worth it in the end:)

Quoting Nuggit222:

I went in today for bloodwork though obviously I know I'm out. Still bleeding pretty heavy. Anyway, talked with the nurse and she said they will change my protocol and likely I won't do the lupron or it will be a diluted form as the lupron can suppress too much and my response wasn't great the first cycle. We will also do all ICSI. I said yeah I can't do a 3rd fresh cycle, we have to have some frozen embryos. I start birth control today, stop on 12/28, go for baseline bloodwork and ultrasound on 1/2 and probably start stims that day or the next. I'm not giving up, it will happen.

Nuggit222
by Chrissie on Nov. 24, 2014 at 12:55 PM

Thank you! I just hope and pray we can get some frosties out of this one.

Quoting MarineWife959: Good luck Hun! I will be praying for a BFP this time around! I know how emotionally and physically draining a fresh cycle can be! It will all be worth it in the end:)
Quoting Nuggit222:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)