Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

In my 2ww...

Posted by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 12:12 PM
  • 7 Replies

Poll

Question: Bed frame or no bed frame?

Options:

yes

no

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 10

View Results

Since I am startin my 2ww we got a new bed and a bed frame to go with it. I never had a bed frame before and Dh did. Since he left this up to me I don't know. What do you think?
by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 12:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Mamasluvin
by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 12:16 PM

I love bed frames...but I don't have one. I love it when it comes to intimacy with hubby ;)

hypnautica
by Jennifer on Nov. 26, 2014 at 2:06 PM

Bed frame with a nice headboard makes it look really nice.

Fairegirl33
by on Nov. 26, 2014 at 2:15 PM

i hate footboards... im not really tall (5foot8) yet, I feel like my feet are always touching the footboard.  drives me insane.

so my vote is no foot/head board.

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Nov. 26, 2014 at 2:37 PM

I have a frame and headbored. I am ready to get rid of it LOL Makes too much noise!! Bwahaha

Quoting Mamasluvin:

I love bed frames...but I don't have one. I love it when it comes to intimacy with hubby ;)

kelly617
by Platinum Member on Nov. 26, 2014 at 3:13 PM

I have a bedframe and I hate it
I mean I love it, its very pretty, but I hate having a footboard that is taller than the bed so I only have the option of getting in or out on the sides or sitting on the sides and all that..I noticed that my mattress is starting to get weird on the edges

When we move I'm buying a king size and NO footboard

wiccanlove92
by Bronze Member on Nov. 26, 2014 at 3:40 PM

I love having a bed frame

baby4me86
by Roslyn on Nov. 26, 2014 at 11:56 PM
That's how the bed is getting now we had no bed frame first couple nights and we put it on and it making the edges feel weird

Quoting kelly617:

I have a bedframe and I hate itI mean I love it, its very pretty, but I hate having a footboard that is taller than the bed so I only have the option of getting in or out on the sides or sitting on the sides and all that..I noticed that my mattress is starting to get weird on the edgesWhen we move I'm buying a king size and NO footboard

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)