Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Has anyone here conceived by bedding the day after Oing?

Posted by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 2:47 PM
  • 5 Replies

I am worried I Od late last night. Hubby and I couldn't bed until 8:30 this morning! I feel like the odds of catching the egg are slim. But I am hoping! Has anyone bed the day after O and concieved?? Otherwise we bed 4 days ago. I feel like the odds are against us :(

by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 2:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
kelly617
by Platinum Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 3:08 PM

If you DID O then I think you're good
4 days and the day after are still totally in the window!! And it only takes one little swimmer to make it!

MeganSB
by Megan on Nov. 24, 2014 at 3:14 PM
Yes you are still fertile the day after ovulation. Good luck!
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 3:17 PM

You know me...I am now like analyzing everything...did I already O...if so did we bed in time. Did I not O, if not...then what LOL Uggh I just want to be in my 2ww. EVEN if I dont get a BFP just to get the chance WOW...I am thrilled!! 

Sooo let me tell you whats going on and get your opinion! You know I was having signs of O for about 1 1/2 wks. But I wasn't Oing. So I decided to do Soy. I started it Wednesday the 19th. Friday I noticed EWCM. Saturday HSO cervix and EWCM but no ovary twinges like I had been having for over a week. So I assumed it was related to the soy because like clomid it can give you EWCM from the estrogen surge. Then Sunday I had HSO cervix and EWCM. Late that night I had TONS of pressure. I mean a ton. Enough that I noticed something was up. No real sharp O pains like I had when TTC Azariah. But just tons of pressure and achiness. Thats why I decided to do the opk. It was positive immediately. This morning Hubby and I bed. I was super wet so I could tell I was still have EWCM. And my cervix was way high. Now I am starting to have an achi belly again like I did yesterday. Not as bad right now. But my cervix is not soft like it was. its SUPER open...I mean BIG TIME open. And high, but not firm. So does that mean I already Od or is O coming? I am going to try temping in the AM. I temped at the beginning of the cycle so I know what my pre O temps are. What are your thoughts? 

Quoting kelly617:

If you DID O then I think you're good4 days and the day after are still totally in the window!! And it only takes one little swimmer to make it!

kelly617
by Platinum Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 4:21 PM

I'm gonna say O is gonna happen tonight...thats just my guess
for some reason I always get EWCM a few days BEFORE O...and then not on O day hardly at all..I usually just have like watery wetness

I feel you'll catch the egg and get pregnant this cycle....just my feeling

Quoting NoraDun:

You know me...I am now like analyzing everything...did I already O...if so did we bed in time. Did I not O, if not...then what LOL Uggh I just want to be in my 2ww. EVEN if I dont get a BFP just to get the chance WOW...I am thrilled!! 

Sooo let me tell you whats going on and get your opinion! You know I was having signs of O for about 1 1/2 wks. But I wasn't Oing. So I decided to do Soy. I started it Wednesday the 19th. Friday I noticed EWCM. Saturday HSO cervix and EWCM but no ovary twinges like I had been having for over a week. So I assumed it was related to the soy because like clomid it can give you EWCM from the estrogen surge. Then Sunday I had HSO cervix and EWCM. Late that night I had TONS of pressure. I mean a ton. Enough that I noticed something was up. No real sharp O pains like I had when TTC Azariah. But just tons of pressure and achiness. Thats why I decided to do the opk. It was positive immediately. This morning Hubby and I bed. I was super wet so I could tell I was still have EWCM. And my cervix was way high. Now I am starting to have an achi belly again like I did yesterday. Not as bad right now. But my cervix is not soft like it was. its SUPER open...I mean BIG TIME open. And high, but not firm. So does that mean I already Od or is O coming? I am going to try temping in the AM. I temped at the beginning of the cycle so I know what my pre O temps are. What are your thoughts? 

Quoting kelly617:

If you DID O then I think you're good4 days and the day after are still totally in the window!! And it only takes one little swimmer to make it!

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 4:24 PM

I love your "feelings" bwahah!! It would be so amazing!! I would be due mid August! That would give me a June, July, August, Sept, October birthdays. How amazingly perfect would thatbe. But I can't get ahead of myself....I MUST O first LOL Thanks hun, I hope your right! When should I test again? I only have 3 $1 test opks left, 1 wondfo and 1 ebay cheapie opk. And can't buy more until Saturday. Should I test again later tonight or not until tomorrow?

Quoting kelly617:

I'm gonna say O is gonna happen tonight...thats just my guessfor some reason I always get EWCM a few days BEFORE O...and then not on O day hardly at all..I usually just have like watery wetness

I feel you'll catch the egg and get pregnant this cycle....just my feeling

Quoting NoraDun:

Quoting kelly617:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)