• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A tiny update on me

Posted by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 3:33 PM
  • 6 Replies
Hi ladies
I'm on often but don't post personally...much. Anyhow a small back story...hubby and I tried getting pregnant with baby number 5 (I have 5 children but one is my step daughter...so my next baby will be my 5th, but 6th for our family. Hope that makes sense) after my two year old was born (October 2012). We got pregnant in June 2013, miscarried at 9 weeks in August. Got pregnant right away but then miscarried in December at 14 weeks.
So...since then I was too afraid to get pregnant again. I was breastfeeding and feel that might have had something to do with the losses. I am no longer nursing. After a chemical in September (this past September) I realized I really do want another one and I'm ready. However when I saw my dr in sept she wouldn't do bloodwork...so now im going to another dr. My appt is December 15th. I'm going to seek fertility help since I have had three losses in just over a year. Pray I get some answers ladies. I know some of you are in the same boat. It's hard on the heart
Mom to 5...TTC #6
by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 3:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
julieobug
by Julie on Nov. 24, 2014 at 3:50 PM
Why on earth wouldn't your doc do blood work?! I am so sorry for your losses mama!
monjerm01
by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 4:49 PM
Sorry for your losses.. Fingers crossed for the future!
Mamasluvin
by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 9:35 PM

she said that since I had four previous healthy pregnancies and she didn't think that there really is anything wrong. She said she would do bloodowork if I lost again...and honestly...I don't want to lose again. 

As much as I adore my Dr...I don't agree with her stance.

Thank you very much...I feel for you too hun...I keep up with you. My besties are partners...just got married (since It just became legal in October here in Colorado) Anyhow...I know if they can get pregnant (they are due to have their son in December),,,I keep you in my prayers :)

Quoting julieobug: Why on earth wouldn't your doc do blood work?! I am so sorry for your losses mama!

Mom to 5...TTC #6
Mamasluvin
by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 9:36 PM

thank you very  much

Quoting monjerm01: Sorry for your losses.. Fingers crossed for the future!

Mom to 5...TTC #6
julieobug
by Julie on Nov. 24, 2014 at 10:35 PM
But people and hormones change. What's the hard in seeing if everything is on the up and up

Quoting Mamasluvin:

she said that since I had four previous healthy pregnancies and she didn't think that there really is anything wrong. She said she would do bloodowork if I lost again...and honestly...I don't want to lose again. 

Thank you very much...I feel for you too hun...I keep up with you. My besties are partners...just got married (since It just became legal in October here in Colorado) Anyhow...I know if they can get pregnant (they are due to have their son in December),,,I keep you in my prayers :)

Quoting julieobug: Why on earth wouldn't your doc do blood work?! I am so sorry for your losses mama!

Mamasluvin
by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 11:01 PM

I agree..its why I am changing Drs

Quoting julieobug: But people and hormones change. What's the hard in seeing if everything is on the up and up
Quoting Mamasluvin:

Mom to 5...TTC #6
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)