Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Needing ADVICE :)

Posted by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 4:36 PM
  • 30 Replies

Mobile Photo

I had a positive ovulation test November 21st, and we baby danced 3 days before and ever since then. November 23, I had light barely there streaking of blood in my CM when I wiped. It lasted here and there for the day and is now gone. Do think that we may have possibly caught the egg and that the barely there spotting was indeed implantation bleeding? Thanks ladies for your insight :) Baby dust to all!!
by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 4:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bundleofjoy
by Gold Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 4:57 PM
Bump! :)
Bundleofjoy
by Gold Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 4:58 PM
BUMP! :)
mom2royal
by Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 5:01 PM

I'm not 100% sure, but I thought implantation doesn't happen until 6DPO or so?? 

monkeybelle83
by Silver Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 5:06 PM

Implantation is usually no earlier than 6DPO, but more often closer to when AF is due. That's why its missed so often. Women think AF is coming because they spot, but really its the egg burrowing into the uterus.

Bundleofjoy
by Gold Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 5:11 PM
Thanks ladies! I'm sure we caught that egg though. And the barely there spotting was just something else?
Bundleofjoy
by Gold Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 5:11 PM
Anyone else have insight?
GwenMB
by Gwen on Nov. 24, 2014 at 5:12 PM

It's possible that the spotting was ovulation spotting - that would fit the time frame you mention.

julieobug
by Julie on Nov. 24, 2014 at 5:18 PM
Yep I would say possible ovulation spotting. I've never had that but I know some women that have! Implantation doesn't normally happen til about 6-12 dpo
Bundleofjoy
by Gold Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 6:55 PM
I never knew there was ovulation spotting! Lol. Omg, I feel embarrassed :-/ That would make sense.. Thanks!
tluvsd2
by TONI on Nov. 24, 2014 at 7:04 PM
I KNOW WN I GET READY TO O I SPOT BLEED A BIT BUT I GET RED STREAKED MUCOUS GOOD LUCK I HOPE U GET YOUR BFP
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)