Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Implantation Calculator

Posted by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 6:34 PM
  • 8 Replies

Clicky

This can help give you an idea of implantation. 

CafeMom Tickers
by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 6:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 6:38 PM

I love count down to pregnancy! 

monkeybelle83
by Silver Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 6:40 PM
1 mom liked this

Its a really neat site isn't it? 

I love the tools that help me not become completely crazy before its time to lol

Quoting NoraDun:

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 6:41 PM

Yep, lots of info!! Its great! 

Quoting monkeybelle83:

Its a really neat site isn't it? 

I love the tools that help me not become completely crazy before its time to lol

Quoting NoraDun:

kelly617
by Platinum Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 8:40 PM
1 mom liked this

Love this site!!!
I just did the gender predictor if I get pregnant this cycle and it says GIRL!!
I did it based on my last two pregnancies and it was right for BOTH!!!

Okay I'm a little excited

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 8:53 PM

You made me look LOL. I went back and checked...it was right with #1, #2, and #4. But not with #3. And it says it has a 3/4 chance of being right LOL So that would be about right LOL. Now it says if I conceive this month I will have a girl :) That would be pretty cool! Hubby would not be as please LOL 

Quoting kelly617:

Love this site!!!I just did the gender predictor if I get pregnant this cycle and it says GIRL!!I did it based on my last two pregnancies and it was right for BOTH!!!Okay I'm a little excited

kelly617
by Platinum Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 10:43 PM

Why you have 3 boys and only one girl!
I would love love love to have a girl, I would be so happy with a boy too though

Quoting NoraDun:

You made me look LOL. I went back and checked...it was right with #1, #2, and #4. But not with #3. And it says it has a 3/4 chance of being right LOL So that would be about right LOL. Now it says if I conceive this month I will have a girl :) That would be pretty cool! Hubby would not be as please LOL 

Quoting kelly617:

Love this site!!!I just did the gender predictor if I get pregnant this cycle and it says GIRL!!I did it based on my last two pregnancies and it was right for BOTH!!!Okay I'm a little excited

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 10:44 PM

Hubby wants her to be the only girl like he was the only boy  LOL silly. And because he worries about boys LOL

Quoting kelly617:

Why you have 3 boys and only one girl!I would love love love to have a girl, I would be so happy with a boy too though

Quoting NoraDun:

Quoting kelly617:

blessbest
by KristinMom on Nov. 24, 2014 at 10:51 PM
1 mom liked this
I used the gender predictor before my 20wks scan, it predicted a girl and I'm having a girl..

Quoting kelly617:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)