Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tmi, question about cm......

Posted by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 7:47 PM
  • 9 Replies
Okay tmi warning!

I just had like white discharge, kinda sticky, and I noticed a tiny spot of brown blood, like double the size of a tip of a pencil.
What is this? I'm 4/5dpo.
Could this be implantation? I've never experienced that with my others, or just didn't notice.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 7:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Yiggle09
by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 8:10 PM

It is possible to be implantation at 5 dpo

Mommy-Ro
by Bronze Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 8:55 PM
I so hope! I have a good feeling. I honestly feel like maybe I could be. I'm not testing until after the weekend I decided. I don't want to be sad on my birthday.

Quoting Yiggle09:

It is possible to be implantation at 5 dpo

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 8:58 PM

Unlikely unless your off. Implantation happens 6dpo and later. But hopefully you just are off about when you Od good luck hun

ag421
by Aimee on Nov. 24, 2014 at 9:06 PM
It could be ovulation bleeding..if it's old looking blood and you are only 4/5dpo good luck:)<3
Mommy-Ro
by Bronze Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 9:44 PM
I very well could be off. I need to try not to think about it. You would think with a sick baby, running the kids to preschool and everywhere that I wouldn't have time to go crazy over it.

Quoting NoraDun:

Unlikely unless your off. Implantation happens 6dpo and later. But hopefully you just are off about when you Od good luck hun

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 10:06 PM

I completely understand. I am careing for 5 kiddos right now, 4 of my own and a nephew and TTC still consumes. How do I have time LOL Good Luck sweetie

Quoting Mommy-Ro: I very well could be off. I need to try not to think about it. You would think with a sick baby, running the kids to preschool and everywhere that I wouldn't have time to go crazy over it.
Quoting NoraDun:

BLUMENSH9
by Ashlea on Nov. 25, 2014 at 12:21 AM
I am in the same boat, 4/5 dpo and pink cm when I wipe. I feel like I'm out this month (not for the lack of trying). Last month I had spotting 3 days before AF showed and she was a week early. According to last month AF is due on the 6th so it fits with her coming a week early.
CafeMom Tickers
JAM513
by on Nov. 25, 2014 at 12:28 AM
It is possible to implant at 5dpo, it's very rare but is possible, good luck!
Mommy-Ro
by Bronze Member on Nov. 25, 2014 at 1:08 PM
Ugh that sucks I'm sorry :( maybe it won't happen this time

Quoting BLUMENSH9: I am in the same boat, 4/5 dpo and pink cm when I wipe. I feel like I'm out this month (not for the lack of trying). Last month I had spotting 3 days before AF showed and she was a week early. According to last month AF is due on the 6th so it fits with her coming a week early.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)