• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

such a great 1st RE appt

Posted by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 8:13 PM
  • 10 Replies

This lady is so great. She is actually my OB's medical school teacher several years ago. The RE and nurse went through our history (losses, yrs TTC, ages, children, etc) then the RE went through what 'usually' happens and what the variety of meds 'could' do. she actually wanted to up my metformin dose to 2000mg a day, but have to wait for blood work to come back. she did U/S went through pics showing me how things look. 

keeping me on prenatals, metformin (for the moment), and femara from cd 3-7. 

i am so greatful she has a plan now.

femara 2cycles, femara/IUI 3cycles, injections/IUI 2-3cycles.

by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 8:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Dannimarie418
by Danielle on Nov. 24, 2014 at 8:55 PM
Good luck! I love my re as well! She's awesome!
mamatink7
by Franceska on Nov. 24, 2014 at 10:31 PM

Thank you so much! i cannot believe how great it went. dh was irritated since he couldnt be in by todays appt but so thrilled everyone is on the same page. we coveed just about everything we needed to and then some. didnt yours put you on Femara as well? how much do you have to pay for it? i called Walgreens pharmacy and they said 53$ (more than clomid). Re said if i shopped around i could possibily find it very inexpensive. she said she will even do the SA then freeze swimmers for every IUI we need so it will be easier on us (3hr drive one way)

Quoting Dannimarie418: Good luck! I love my re as well! She's awesome!

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Nov. 28, 2014 at 8:09 PM

Good Luck hun! Glad you you got a plan inplace! 

mamatink7
by Franceska on Nov. 30, 2014 at 5:08 PM

thanks, havent been on since last wk since dh was home :) he knows the plan and is so thrilled things will work out perfectly now (we pray)

Quoting NoraDun:

Good Luck hun! Glad you you got a plan inplace! 

tryingfor7
by Amber on Nov. 30, 2014 at 5:21 PM
Sounds perfect!:)
mamatink7
by Franceska on Nov. 30, 2014 at 5:58 PM

thanks!!! we are sooo ready for this!!!  im just so glad that DH has come around completely and is as excited as i am. (now he doesn't think have to bd like usual is only bad thing)

how ready are you for you little gift? 

Quoting tryingfor7: Sounds perfect!:)

tryingfor7
by Amber on Nov. 30, 2014 at 6:06 PM
So glad Dh has turned around!:):)
I'm so ready to love on this lil boy! Makes me wanna cry just thinking about it. Still on bedrest but it's worth it. I'm 21w1d. Excited to get to viability stage in a few more weeks.
All of it will be worth it soon.:)

Quoting mamatink7:

thanks!!! we are sooo ready for this!!!  im just so glad that DH has come around completely and is as excited as i am. (now he doesn't think have to bd like usual is only bad thing)

mamatink7
by Franceska on Nov. 30, 2014 at 6:12 PM
1 mom liked this

i bet you are so ready for him!! stinks for bedrest but its for the best right now. down on the home stretch now

Quoting tryingfor7: So glad Dh has turned around!:):) I'm so ready to love on this lil boy! Makes me wanna cry just thinking about it. Still on bedrest but it's worth it. I'm 21w1d. Excited to get to viability stage in a few more weeks. All of it will be worth it soon.:)
Quoting mamatink7:

tluvsd2
by TONI on Nov. 30, 2014 at 6:13 PM
THATS SOOO GREAT!!:)GLAD U LIKE YOUR RE AND U HAVE A PLAN N PLACE GOOD LUCK😊
mamatink7
by Franceska on Nov. 30, 2014 at 6:26 PM

thank you. i was nervous and dh was frustrated since going there myself and he couldnt come but i told him everything so hes good. 

Quoting tluvsd2: THATS SOOO GREAT!!:)GLAD U LIKE YOUR RE AND U HAVE A PLAN N PLACE GOOD LUCK😊

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)