Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Thought I'd introduce myself

Posted by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 8:15 PM
  • 2 Replies
My name is Chrissy and I'm 29. I'm a sahm and military wife.

We stopped using birth control pills in 2006 and in 2008 we stopped using condoms and decided to let nature take its course. My periods were few and far between but we were in no rush. In 2009 we started actively trying, charting with bbt and using opks. In aug of 2010 I finally got up the nerve to see a dr about it. I was worried they wouldn't help me because I'm very overweight.

The gyn was so nice. He ran a bunch of tests and ultrasound and told me I had PCOS. He started me on metformin and provera. In oct of 2010 I started clomid. My son was conceived in March on our 5th round of treatment and 1 month before my husband was due to deploy.

My son is now a healthy almost 3 yr old. We started trying again in May of 2013. Because we moved to a new base I had to find a new gyn. In oct of this year I started provera and metformin. I took clomid this month. While I did ovulate and we timed intercourse I got a negative pregnancy test today. My period should come Thursday. If not I'll test again Monday morning and if still negative I'll be contacting my gyn to start provera and clomid again.
by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 8:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 9:02 PM

Hello, and welcome!!! I hope that you guys get your BFP real soon sweetie!!! Keep us posted on how the cycle plays out!!! 

jobberwocky
by on Nov. 28, 2014 at 10:31 AM
Thank you. Just left a message for my dr to get provera to start my next cycle and more clomid. :(

Quoting NoraDun:

Hello, and welcome!!! I hope that you guys get your BFP real soon sweetie!!! Keep us posted on how the cycle plays out!!! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)