Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cd 28 out of 28/31

Posted by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 11:03 PM
  • 19 Replies
I've had a good feeling about this cycle but I don't really have any symptoms to make me think I am or am not pregnant. IVe been constipated a few days and the side of my boobs hurt but that's about it. Waiting on my tests to arrive in the male and hoping AF don't show
by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 11:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
GwenMB
by Gwen on Nov. 25, 2014 at 1:23 AM

Good luck!

I never had any symptoms until after getting my bfps w my sons, lack of apparent symptoms doesn't necessarily mean anything.

Sixandus
by on Nov. 25, 2014 at 1:29 AM
I got my bfp and was so scared to test because I didn't feel pregnant. Good luck and sticky baby dust!!
Taykjones512
by on Nov. 25, 2014 at 2:49 AM
That makes me feel better! I've got some minor symptoms but they could be because of AF as well

Quoting GwenMB:

Good luck!

I never had any symptoms until after getting my bfps w my sons, lack of apparent symptoms doesn't necessarily mean anything.

Taykjones512
by on Nov. 25, 2014 at 2:50 AM
Thanks! Hopefully this is it!

Quoting Sixandus: I got my bfp and was so scared to test because I didn't feel pregnant. Good luck and sticky baby dust!!
Khooks
by Jessica on Nov. 25, 2014 at 8:53 AM
Good luck! I'm pretty sure I'm out.
GwenMB
by Gwen on Nov. 25, 2014 at 9:30 AM

That is the problem at this point - most symptoms could be either af or pregnancy. Hopefully its pregnancy for you!

Quoting Taykjones512: That makes me feel better! I've got some minor symptoms but they could be because of AF as well
Quoting GwenMB:

Good luck!

Rogue95
by Maggie on Nov. 25, 2014 at 9:31 AM

Good luck!!!!

julieobug
by Julie on Nov. 25, 2014 at 9:35 AM
Where!!! Did I miss it??? Yay!!

Quoting Sixandus: I got my bfp and was so scared to test because I didn't feel pregnant. Good luck and sticky baby dust!!
Sixandus
by on Nov. 25, 2014 at 9:53 AM
Thanks!! Now to hold onto it.

Quoting julieobug: Where!!! Did I miss it??? Yay!!

julieobug
by Julie on Nov. 25, 2014 at 10:09 AM
Yes ma'am im sending you some sticky dust!

Quoting Sixandus: Thanks!! Now to hold onto it.

Quoting julieobug: Where!!! Did I miss it??? Yay!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)