Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i think I am out this month 😢

Posted by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 11:58 PM
  • 4 Replies
I think I am out this month. I got a positive OPK on Wednesday that came with cramping on my left side, but just had pink cm when I wiped. Last month I had spotting (a little more than this) and then AF showed up 3 days later. AF isn't due until the 6th according to last cycle, but for the last 3 months she has showed up a week early.
CafeMom Tickers
by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 11:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Hippiemama424
by Member on Nov. 25, 2014 at 1:15 AM
I'm sorry :( I fe your pain. AF is due on Friday but I've been feeling like she's on her way sooner than later.
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Nov. 28, 2014 at 8:14 PM

If AF is shwoing a week earlier it sounds like either your Oing a week earlier then you think or your LP has shorten greatly!! I would suggest B6 and temping so you can figure it out for sure and go from there! 

BLUMENSH9
by Ashlea on Nov. 28, 2014 at 8:43 PM
Well I haven't spotted or anything else and no signs of AF. :) I do have pregnancy symptoms, but am afraid that they are all in my head. Tested today at around 7-9 DPO and got a negative. I'm testing again on Sunday and then we will see if AF comes on the 6th.
Mommy-Ro
by Bronze Member on Nov. 28, 2014 at 9:08 PM
Isn't it so hard to figure out if it's in your head or not, the symptoms. Good luck! I hope you get your bfn!

Quoting BLUMENSH9: Well I haven't spotted or anything else and no signs of AF. :) I do have pregnancy symptoms, but am afraid that they are all in my head. Tested today at around 7-9 DPO and got a negative. I'm testing again on Sunday and then we will see if AF comes on the 6th.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)