Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Praying for sticky baby dust!!! ( Update: Pics of tests in Comments)

Posted by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 1:22 AM
  • 14 Replies

OMG freaking out here a little. Please send me any extra sticky baby dust you have laying around. AF is supposed to be due Saturday (though she has been known to do her own thing). Yesterday I had a sharp pinching cramp on my right side almost felt like a period cramp, but never happened again. Today I had a slight pinching sensation in the same area, just once. Just now I went to the bathroom and when I wiped there was what looked like EWCM with a streak of blood. Wiped again and nothing. Please God let this be implantation bleeding. Last Monday or Tuesday I noticed pink/Brown cm so that could have been ovulation bleeding right since I got a positive opk on Wed, Thursday, and Friday the week before?? Man do I wish I had thought to temp, but I wasn't really thinking about ttc, I had given up until I had a random cramp and decided to pee on that opk. LOL Edit so I looked and the pink/brown cm occurred on 11/24 (Monday) and the positive opks were 11/19, 11/20, and 11/21. So if 11/24 was ovulation bleeding then I would be 9dpo today making implantation bleeding possible. Kinda makes me excited. LOL Too bad I just failed at not getting my hopes up.

UPDATE: so AF showed up this morning 12/5.
CafeMom Tickers
by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 1:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cleansedbyglory
by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 1:24 AM

<3 hugs! prayers! baby dust!

sweetktn
by Silver Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 8:27 AM

baby dustbaby dustbaby dust

Mamasluvin
by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 9:50 AM

fingers crossedekkk!!! praying for a sticky baby hun...it all sounds very promising

rebeccasmommy09
by Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 9:52 AM
GL!
ag421
by Aimee on Dec. 4, 2014 at 9:52 AM
Good luck:)<3
BLUMENSH9
by Ashlea on Dec. 4, 2014 at 3:35 PM

Sorry it is kinda dark. I was trying to zoom in as much as possible. These are this mornings test. The bottom was FMU and the top was SMU. They were both after the limits, but I thought I saw a line before. Not sure if they are faint BFP or evap. Either way will continue to test.

julieobug
by Julie on Dec. 4, 2014 at 3:41 PM
I def see something on the fmu one!
Mamasluvin
by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 3:59 PM
As with julieobug stated I did see something in the bottom one!!'
kelly617
by Platinum Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 4:26 PM
1 mom liked this

Okay so I'm not the only one that has gotten wondfo's that look like someone's cat chewed on them lol

And I def see something on the FMU one

fitcoachtiff
by Silver Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 5:48 PM
Literally half of my last batch was like that. Nearly 1/4 of them not even usable. Annoying!

Quoting kelly617:

Okay so I'm not the only one that has gotten wondfo's that look like someone's cat chewed on them lolAnd I def see something on the FMU one

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)