Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2 days late...still BFN

Posted by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 8:34 AM
  • 17 Replies

Just a waiting game now
I think I messed everything up using progesterone cream...for some reason it didn't occur to me until last night that it could/would delay AF. So I'm probably late because of that...and I'm pretty sure I didn't even need it because I've had 2 healthy pregnancies and my loss was too early to really assume low P was the problem.

So now I'm just waiting....hoping to get a BFP but assuming that af will show soon now that I've stopped the progesterone

Trying to Conceive Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 8:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
julieobug
by Julie on Dec. 4, 2014 at 8:36 AM
:/ I kinda feel the same way but I'm not sure at all. I'm sorry that you're in this waiting game I still have my fx for s BFP
kelly617
by Platinum Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 8:41 AM

Thank you so much

I can't get a straight answer about the progesterone cream....I've tried to google it and all the stuff I find is about the suppositories which are WAY stronger.
And I'm not even sure I've been using the cream right anyway...and I think I missed some days...so...yah I dunno...I'm kinda freaking out and depressed and hopeful at the same time

just in limbo...ands its poop

Quoting julieobug: :/ I kinda feel the same way but I'm not sure at all. I'm sorry that you're in this waiting game I still have my fx for s BFP

BabyFruit Ticker

MysticRose81
by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 8:43 AM
1 mom liked this
I don't know much about the cream but sending lots of luck your way sweetie for your bfp
LibraBalance
by Megan on Dec. 4, 2014 at 8:48 AM
I'm sorry hun! I hope you get your bfp soon! fx and baby dust!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
XJTrixie
by Suzi on Dec. 4, 2014 at 9:00 AM

That witch better not show!!  What did your temp do today?

julieobug
by Julie on Dec. 4, 2014 at 9:08 AM
Limbo is horrible....I'm still waiting for o to be comfirmed my temp took a HUGE dip this morning right on time as cd 15 tho so maybe...

Quoting kelly617:

Thank you so muchI can't get a straight answer about the progesterone cream....I've tried to google it and all the stuff I find is about the suppositories which are WAY stronger.And I'm not even sure I've been using the cream right anyway...and I think I missed some days...so...yah I dunno...I'm kinda freaking out and depressed and hopeful at the same timejust in limbo...ands its poop

Quoting julieobug: :/ I kinda feel the same way but I'm not sure at all. I'm sorry that you're in this waiting game I still have my fx for s BFP

kelly617
by Platinum Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 9:49 AM

I couldn't get an accurate reading..I was up twice (once at 1am and again at 2:30) with my youngest (up at 330 for work) so it was disturbed, and then when I temped it was being weird...I tried it a few times because it was being wacky..I would get 97.8 (rise) then right after I would get 97.3 (dip) then it would be 97.6 (small dip) then 96.8 (huge dip) then back to 97.9 (rise)

So I have NO clue what temp is correct...I couldn't get the same temp twice so I just gave up....at this point temp is almost pointless anyway

Quoting XJTrixie:

That witch better not show!!  What did your temp do today?

BabyFruit Ticker

kelly617
by Platinum Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 9:50 AM

FX!!!

Quoting julieobug: Limbo is horrible....I'm still waiting for o to be comfirmed my temp took a HUGE dip this morning right on time as cd 15 tho so maybe...
Quoting kelly617:

Thank you so muchI can't get a straight answer about the progesterone cream....I've tried to google it and all the stuff I find is about the suppositories which are WAY stronger.And I'm not even sure I've been using the cream right anyway...and I think I missed some days...so...yah I dunno...I'm kinda freaking out and depressed and hopeful at the same timejust in limbo...ands its poop

BabyFruit Ticker

tluvsd2
by TONI on Dec. 4, 2014 at 9:58 AM
I USE THE CREAM REALLY U CAN'T GET ENOUGH IT DOESN'T ADD BUT A LIL I USE IT CAUSE IM A BIT LOW EVEN W CREAM I START ON TIME I USE A FINGER TIP IN AM I USE ON MY ARMS AND LEGS OR SOME USE 2XS DAILY BUT I WONDER IF U R OFF ON WN U OD ? I SURE HOPE SHE DOES NOT SHOW AT ALLLLL!!! BUT LIKE U IM WAITIN TOO:/ ALLL BFNS
kelly617
by Platinum Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 10:16 AM

Okay so you use the creams and the cycles where you aren't pregnant AF shows on time anyway?

Good to know

There is a very slim chance I could have o'ed on CD 20....as I had a big temp dip
If I take out my first day of positive OPK's it changes my O day to cd 20
but I had very dark positives that day so I dunno what to think :(

Quoting tluvsd2: I USE THE CREAM REALLY U CAN'T GET ENOUGH IT DOESN'T ADD BUT A LIL I USE IT CAUSE IM A BIT LOW EVEN W CREAM I START ON TIME I USE A FINGER TIP IN AM I USE ON MY ARMS AND LEGS OR SOME USE 2XS DAILY BUT I WONDER IF U R OFF ON WN U OD ? I SURE HOPE SHE DOES NOT SHOW AT ALLLLL!!! BUT LIKE U IM WAITIN TOO:/ ALLL BFNS

BabyFruit Ticker

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)