Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2dpo...Can I test yet?

Posted by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 8:39 AM
  • 15 Replies

Completely kidding! I am going to try not obsess on this tww, but enjoy it instead. The way I figure it I don't have to worry about poas for the next 12 days. Dh & I don't haveto bd except when when we wantto! I am going to TRY my hardest not to test until the 13th. AF is due the 16th.... I don't have any tests in the house and unless my car gets a mind of it's own & decides to drive me to the store (it does that sometimes, ya know?) I won't buy any until Friday the 12th and make DH hide them until Saturday morning lol! FX and praying for our Christmas rainbow baby!! And while I will be completely devastated, again, if it's a bfn then we will try again next cycle & maybe I'll get a birthday baby since my bday is the end of September :) Positive thoughts go a long way! Yesterday I was really depressed, and I don't want to be like that everyday. It's not fun so I am trying hard to be positive and optimistic!!!

How are you doing this morning?

baby dustBABY DUST TO EVERYONE!

by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 8:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MysticRose81
by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 8:46 AM
Wish you lots of luck and I hope to get my Christmas bfp as well I will be testing on Dec 16th if I can wait that long fx for both of us
LibraBalance
by Megan on Dec. 4, 2014 at 8:50 AM
1 mom liked this
I wanted to wait until af was due but thats a Tuesday and i don't want to go to work just finding out lol I did that when I had my cp and I couldn't focus at all! So I figureI will test Saturday so if we get a bfp we have a couple days to enjoy it together! Good luck hun!!

Quoting MysticRose81: Wish you lots of luck and I hope to get my Christmas bfp as well I will be testing on Dec 16th if I can wait that long fx for both of us
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
julieobug
by Julie on Dec. 4, 2014 at 9:12 AM
Awww I knowwww!!! My temp took a dip again today huge one I mean so maybe I'll finally o today! AF is due the 17th!
LibraBalance
by Megan on Dec. 4, 2014 at 9:32 AM

Aw yay! When I use the advanced setting in FF it says I O'ed the cd18 & I am 3dpo, but since I am not really considering my temps accurate... I was using the opk/monitor setting and it says I O'ed the 19th & I am 2dpo. I hope I am only 2dpo looking at our bd schedule lol.  Here is the advance method pic 

Quoting julieobug: Awww I knowwww!!! My temp took a dip again today huge one I mean so maybe I'll finally o today! AF is due the 17th!

julieobug
by Julie on Dec. 4, 2014 at 9:36 AM
Neither picture showed up:/ buttttt you know I'd rather be 2dpo and get a better test result at 9-10dpo then be 3dpo and get a not so good result lol

Quoting LibraBalance:

Aw yay! When I use the advanced setting in FF it says I O'ed the cd18 & I am 3dpo, but since I am not really considering my temps accurate... I was using the opk/monitor setting and it says I O'ed the 19th & I am 2dpo. I hope I am only 2dpo looking at our bd schedule lol.  Here is the advance method pic 

Quoting julieobug: Awww I knowwww!!! My temp took a dip again today huge one I mean so maybe I'll finally o today! AF is due the 17th!

LibraBalance
by Megan on Dec. 4, 2014 at 9:39 AM

Yeah the pictures are doing weird things... Same here!

Quoting julieobug: Neither picture showed up:/ buttttt you know I'd rather be 2dpo and get a better test result at 9-10dpo then be 3dpo and get a not so good result lol
Quoting LibraBalance:

ag421
by Aimee on Dec. 4, 2014 at 10:03 AM
Lol good luck,don't worry that bfp is on its way;) ok so im crazy ab I'm going to test as soon as I get my tests in (I will be 3or 5dpo if i get them tomorrow) i didn't get to opk test so now I'm all ughhh i have to poas haha:) i ordered 30 ovulation and 20 early hpts:) they should be here no later than the 8th(I'll be 6or 8dpo on Monday) but hopefully before...
LibraBalance
by Megan on Dec. 4, 2014 at 10:09 AM

I usually start testing WAY too early. Like 5dpo haha. Especially when I had a bunch of internet cheapies. Now I have nothing I am going to try not and spend a bunch of $ on tests this cycle. Come talk to me in a few days though. I am sure I'll be singing a different tune :-P

Quoting ag421: Lol good luck,don't worry that bfp is on its way;) ok so im crazy ab I'm going to test as soon as I get my tests in (I will be 3or 5dpo if i get them tomorrow) i didn't get to opk test so now I'm all ughhh i have to poas haha:) i ordered 30 ovulation and 20 early hpts:) they should be here no later than the 8th(I'll be 6or 8dpo on Monday) but hopefully before...

ag421
by Aimee on Dec. 4, 2014 at 10:51 AM
Lol duh that's what we crazy ladies do haha;) i feel good about this cycle for some reason lol i have NO idea why though?:/ nothing's happening to make me feel like i concieved but i can't complain at least im not feeling terrible depressed and crying (yet lol)

Quoting LibraBalance:

I usually start testing WAY too early. Like 5dpo haha. Especially when I had a bunch of internet cheapies. Now I have nothing I am going to try not and spend a bunch of $ on tests this cycle. Come talk to me in a few days though. I am sure I'll be singing a different tune :-P

Quoting ag421: Lol good luck,don't worry that bfp is on its way;) ok so im crazy ab I'm going to test as soon as I get my tests in (I will be 3or 5dpo if i get them tomorrow) i didn't get to opk test so now I'm all ughhh i have to poas haha:) i ordered 30 ovulation and 20 early hpts:) they should be here no later than the 8th(I'll be 6or 8dpo on Monday) but hopefully before...

LibraBalance
by Megan on Dec. 4, 2014 at 10:59 AM

I was very depressed yesterday and feeling out at 1dpo... I am feeling a little better today. I don't have a feeling one way or another. I hope I start feeling some symptoms by 8dpo though!

Quoting ag421: Lol duh that's what we crazy ladies do haha;) i feel good about this cycle for some reason lol i have NO idea why though?:/ nothing's happening to make me feel like i concieved but i can't complain at least im not feeling terrible depressed and crying (yet lol)
Quoting LibraBalance:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)