Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

scared to death ***** UPDATE IN COMMENTS

Posted by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 4:33 PM
  • 28 Replies
Okay so I've had 7 total positive pregnancy tests.. Yay. I took two clear blue digital that tells how many weeks. It said 1-2. So I looked online and based on the chart if I got 1-2 that'd put me at 3-4 weeks. Well two nights ago my fiance and I started having sex. All of a sudden he freaked because I started bleeding. This is my 3rd pregnancy... his first. So he wanted to take me to the er. I wasn't bleeding heavily. Well they did blood work and the bleeding came to a stop. The er Dr came in and said my hcg levels were 20 which means I'm only a couple days pregnant and that I could very well be having a miscarriage and that the only way to know for sure is repeat blood work in 2 days. So I got home at 5 am and went to bed. When I woke up I was fine and I called the dr. I go tomorrow for blood work to see if my hcg levels have doubled like they shoud. I'm still bleeding off and on lightly and slight cramps every once in awhile. Has anyone gone through the same and ended with a healthy baby ? I wasn't quite sure what group to join as I am scared that I could very well lose my baby. I'm scared.
by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 4:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lilacs399
by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 4:40 PM
Im currently 9 weeks pregnant last week after sex i started bleeding after few moments it stopped 2 days later i had more bleeding went to the er and everything was fine the dr told me after sex you can bleed up to 48 hours
devoted616
by Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 4:43 PM
The er Dr was just not so nice. It's hard not to worry ya know. I just want to be okay and my baby be okay
Lilacs399
by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 4:47 PM
Yea anyone would be worried i know i was it scared me so bad. The er dr i had checked my cervix to see if it was opened or closed thank god it was closed...they didnt have an ultrasound in the er...hope everything works out and you have have a healthy baby

Quoting devoted616: The er Dr was just not so nice. It's hard not to worry ya know. I just want to be okay and my baby be okay
devoted616
by Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 4:52 PM
They refused to do anything due to the level of my hcg. No sonogram. No cervix check nothing.

Quoting Lilacs399: Yea anyone would be worried i know i was it scared me so bad. The er dr i had checked my cervix to see if it was opened or closed thank god it was closed...they didnt have an ultrasound in the er...hope everything works out and you have have a healthy baby

Quoting devoted616: The er Dr was just not so nice. It's hard not to worry ya know. I just want to be okay and my baby be okay
devoted616
by Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 5:05 PM
They refused to do anything due to the level of my hcg. No sonogram. No cervix check nothing.

Quoting Lilacs399: Yea anyone would be worried i know i was it scared me so bad. The er dr i had checked my cervix to see if it was opened or closed thank god it was closed...they didnt have an ultrasound in the er...hope everything works out and you have have a healthy baby

ag421
by Aimee on Dec. 4, 2014 at 5:23 PM
:/ I'm so sorry to hear that i hope everything is ok good luck an try to stay positive until you have reason to doubt your pregnant:) <3 i know it's easier said than done:/
devoted616
by Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 5:25 PM
I'm just cramping more and ugh idk
LibraBalance
by Megan on Dec. 4, 2014 at 5:38 PM
When did you start getting positive tests?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
katie23VA
by Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 5:48 PM
When did you take the cbd that said 1-2 weeks?

sweetktn
by Silver Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 6:17 PM

With my 3rd I had bleeding for the first 3 mo, more than spotting less than af so they kept thinking I was going to mc and did multiple ultrasounds to check on him. They don't do u/s before 6 weeks because you can't see anything. He is now almost 5 years old and very healthy. :) keep your chin up and think positive.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)